saggy skin

Joanna S.
on 12/9/09 5:54 pm - Lonaconing, MD

Ok. So I have saggy skin on my upper arms. First let me say that I DON'T CARE! That's right. I've lost 90 lbs so far and I have another 90 or so to go. I'm 46 years old and my skin isn't what it used to be. I'm thrilled at my progress and have NO complaints. However, when a person STARES at my saggy arms while they are talking to me it really ticks me off. I want to say, SOOOO? I have saggy arms. Big Deal. Are you looking for something new to put me down about since my weight won't always be an issue? geesh. I plan to wear whatever the heck I want to wear so if you don't like the looks of it - don't look at it.  Maybe it will tone up as I lose more, and maybe not.  But I'm not wearing long sleeves everyday for the rest of my life. 

Joanna

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

Beda40
on 12/9/09 10:19 pm - Florham Park, NJ
Good for you Joanna!!!!  I'm right there with you!!  So what if I have bat wings.  If you have a problem with it, too damn bad!!  We've come so far and we have alot to be proud of.  Keep up the good work and great attitude!!

April
butterflydreams
on 12/13/09 10:51 pm
 Joanna, 

When you consider how quickly we have all lost the weight, it makes since that our skin is saggy. It needs time to catch up with the rest of us :) Bat wings or not your just amazing! I am so proud of you! We have been going through this journey together. Look how far we have come! 90 lbs!!!! I am so jealous. I have only lost 63 lbs. I am half way there too! I have about 45 -50 lbs to go. I know we can do it! I'm so proud of you! 

AshleyDillo
on 12/10/09 7:46 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Amen!  I was more self-conscious about my fat arms when I was at my highest weight.  I'm wearing shorter sleeved shirts than I ever did before and I don't really care.   I know the arms are going to be atrocious when I lose more weight.  Right now you can see the muscle definition at the top but honestly the rest looks like sagging testicles..no lie!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

(deactivated member)
on 12/13/09 12:13 pm
LMAO!  You crack me up!
sexyshoediva
on 12/14/09 6:09 am - OH
I feel you girl.  It's just skin!  Some people need a life.  Now my saggy boobs are another story!  I'll take saggy arms over floppy boobs anyday!

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/09 11:17 am - Glenside, PA
You guys are just making me laugh!  I'll take the saggy arms over the saggy thighs.  Ugh.  Can't stand the look of them. I think it will take me a while to adjust to those.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views