Big Head

thatgirltx
on 12/4/09 12:04 pm
I really got a big head today from all of the compliments that I recieved from my co-workers!  I worked in our main office for 8 years, but transitioned to an independant office about 50 miles north of where I used to work about 2 years ago.  I went to the old office today so I could train some folks, and none of my employees recognized me!  When they realized who I was, they were speechless!  I was sooo happy!  I can't believe that the last time that I saw them, I was 80 pounds heavier... 80 freaking pounds! 

(deactivated member)
on 12/4/09 7:35 pm - Glenside, PA
Someone at work called me the "Incredible Shrinking Woman" the other day.  People have been really kind.  I try to take it in the spirit in which it is given, but sometimes I get tired of hearing it, too.  I am more than my wieght! 

But if you think about it, 80 lbs is INCREDIBLE!  So it's no wonder people comment.  Congrats!  And keep working in the right direction!
georgiapeachinla
on 12/6/09 10:33 pm
GO girlie..
I feel ya .. but it feels good don't it.. I mean come on we deserve every compliment given it is just not the surgery but also we work our A---s off to get that amount of weight off. I went to a Christmas party this weekend in which I helped cater my girlfriends party.. I invited a very close GUY friend of mine of whom I have not seen since we went to training in MIN. when he got out of the car he was looked at me like.. he was going to have a heart-attack... I think he liked me when I was larger but now without the over 120 pounds is a bonus!!! LOL...
I wonder what his face will be like after I lose the last 56lbs.. I MY HAVE TO RESUSCITATE HIM BACK TOO LIFE!! LOL!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!