What is Santa gonna bring you?

AshleyDillo
on 12/1/09 4:39 pm - Tallahassee, FL
I'm pretty close to the pier here..but I've never gone out of here.  My mother's addicted and since she's paying, who am I to turn down a free vacation?  I'm kind of tired of going with the family though--none of them are into active things.  I want to snorkle and go hiking and all those kinds of things, but I would feel completely out of my element going on those kinds of excursions alone. 

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

bryden1401
on 12/1/09 9:12 am
Well.... since my hubby and i just got great news about a wind fall we have been waiting on my gift will be a WII and some games and maybe the fit board, and some new bras migh tlook at a coach purse dunno we have an outlet near us,he will get a new TV and engine mount for his car lol who knows maybe we will get a blue-ray player dunno!  And best of all the rest goes in our savings for once no bills to pay off with it this time.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

PoohkinandPiglet
on 12/1/09 11:44 am - TX

I asked for a new external hard drive to store all my photos and backed up files on.   It's all I really want and need.  A new camera lens might be on my list too but it's not a HAVE TO have at the moment.

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/09 9:52 pm
In 2 weeks we are going to San Antonio to see The Lion King at the Majestic Theater.  I'm gonna consider that one of my presents.  I can't wait!
butterflydreams
on 12/2/09 12:18 am
 I am hoping for a "FLIP video camera" they are purse sized video camera's so I can capture all those cute moments my little girls have! I also hope for some gift cards to various stores so I can buy some clothes. It will be fun now that I don't have to shop at Lane Bryant! hehehe

Mostly I want to sit back and watch my daughters have fun and play! 

Valerie 

PS. I bought my bike at KMart they have layaway and have name brand bikes. I bought the Schwinn pink beach cruiser! :D http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_080W981174110001P?k eyword=bikes+for+women

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views