What is Santa gonna bring you?

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 12:38 am
Saturday, the fam and I went shopping.  We hit the bike store and looked around.  Huzzy used to be into cycling before we met.  I've been wanting a bike.  Haven't been on one since 6th grade.  Didn't realize how expensive they are.  Huzzy wants one between $700-1000.  I think he's crazy.  The ones that I liked are still high $350-500 but at least lower than the one he wants.  I'm not sure if I want to invest in that yet.  I'll have to think about it.

Another thing I wanted was a Wii.  Huzzy was all ready to buy me one this weekend, but I just don't know.  We've never had a gaming system so my girls aren't into video games and I think I would like to keep it that way.  So I told him that I would rather have the bike than the Wii.  But I still need to think about it.

So what is Santa gonna bring you?  I wanna hear it all!
2_be_me_again
on 11/30/09 5:48 am

Now that's an idea.... a new Bike sounds great.  I haven't owned a bike since I was 8 years old.   That's a great gift! 

I'm hoping Santa brings me a HOT SEXY 6'4 naked, bald head, MUTE man that will obey my every command and leave when I'm done with him.   Damn - did I just say that out loud?  LOL...

I asked for a Wii Fit for christmas - so I hope that I do get it or better yet - a new bike sounds even better!

Come on Santa.... I've been a good girl all year!

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

luanne711
on 11/30/09 9:52 am - Bradford, PA

Brandi,

You're so silly!! I love it. Hey, send him my way when you're done with him. I could use a little too :-P lol  Tell him I'll even let him talk  ;-)

And yes, a bike does sound great, but it gets lonely riding by myself out here in the boonies.  I need to find some riding buddies who live near me.

Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Laura_Illinois
on 11/30/09 12:01 pm - Morris, IL
Brandi,

Your so funny! You crack me up.

I just bought myself an early Christmas present of a Wii with the balance board, Wii Fit Plus and Wii Sports Island game. I need to plug it in and set it up. I've been busy finishing my college semester and I've been looking at it for a week in still in the box.

That still leaves room for man under my tree too! I better write Santa quick.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 7:30 am - Glenside, PA
Santa already bought me a Wii and Wii Fit.  They are sitting in my closet waiting for Christmas Day.
georgiapeachinla
on 11/30/09 8:58 am
Wanted a new Plasma TV.. but got a big surprise when I took one of my two cars in for service...
I had saved up over 1,500 to buy my TV surround sound system, and Blue Ray combo.. but that went out the window when i was told my Honda accord had to get 2 Motor mounts UGGGH!! Just thankful the dough was there to pay for it... But I luv to cycle.. I bought mine on sale reg 750.00 got my for 320.00 not too shabby.. I ride near the Santa Monica Pier every sat.. But anyways... my sweetie did buy me a Wii station, wii fit,and three games for Christmas.. sent it all the way across the states while he's training to leave for the middle east again... He's says I now have no excuse to get the exercise in.. LOL But I hope Santa helps me to lose these last 37lbs so I will be under 200lbs for Christmas...

Happy Holidays
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 11/30/09 10:01 am
Santa is bringing me a treadmil and a FLIP camera! Yee-pee!

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/09 11:54 am - Peabody, MA
That is so funny that you mentioned the bike....my husband and I bought a bike for eachother for Christmas.  We also got one of those trailers to hitch to the back to take our 3 yr old daughter along.  I used to LOVE biking when I was younger but then I got so big I was too embarrassed to ride anymore for fear of popping the tires!  LOL!!  I am very excited about our presents and look forward to using them asap.  They even just built a new bike path in our town that runs right behind our house so no excuses, right?!! 

AshleyDillo
on 11/30/09 1:12 pm - Tallahassee, FL

Santa is sending me on a cruise for Christmas...actually that was my gift from Santa last year.  (Yes, yes..I know I *just* did one over Thanksgiving..but my mother HAD to get one more cruise in before Christmas so she could be Platinum!)

I'm pretty sure I'm getting a Zune since my mp3 player is from the stone age and is the size of a cassette player.  I've hinted for a new cell phone and a waterproof digital camera..so we shall see if he can find me out on the open ocean!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

luanne711
on 12/1/09 1:24 am - Bradford, PA
lol - does your mother need another daughter  ;-)     Sure makes it convenient that you already live in Florida.  You could probably walk to the Jacksonville pier huh  :-)     I enjoy cruising, but both times I've gone, I took my son and I was so bored and felt so alone.  I swore I'd never go by myself again (my kid goes off to the teen rooms).  All I did was drink and sleep.  Big bummer...
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views