10 more pounds and I am going to start working out...I think... :)

2_be_me_again
on 11/30/09 4:55 am
HOT DAMN Kristie.... 209 is awesome - w/o exercise!  Motivation is key in this game of WLS.... what ever it takes to keep you happy is good enough!  I have to say I am highly jealous that your weight is dropping at this rate w/o exercise.    Seems like I have to kill myself at the gym just to shed a pound. 

Keep up the awesome work girl.  Don't forget you can still use your dumbells while watchin TV or hangin out with the kids.  It seems even when I'm lounging on the couch - I'm still moving my legs or arms in some what of a "exercise" type motion - it's now a habbit that I'm proud I have now.   

Damn I envy you.....you'll be at onederland soon enough!!

Keep rockin it girl...

Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

robinfrommilw
on 11/30/09 12:26 pm - WI
I wasn't trying to sound harsh or critize. I just want to know why she isn't exercising. Exercise is key role in our weight loss journey. Even if it is walking, sitting from a chair doing exercise. I use to be a slacker too. I start exercising before my surgery on recumbent bike and now I have step up my exercise too. some days I just get in the recumbent bike and walking and other days I can easily get in 2 hours of mix of things. I want to encourage anyone to start some type of exercise no matter how small it is and each week try to increase it. I am here support you and help motivate to exercise as well. I know how hard it is to motivate I have issues with that yet but I will try my best to work out daily. At least 6 days out of 7. If I get in 7 that is awesome. Once it becomes routine than it becomes a part of our daily lives. Just like learning to eat again with a smaller pouch. So take one step at a time! Good luck! 
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Brandi D
on 12/6/09 12:41 pm
You should go ahead and jump on the exercise bandwagon now.. I'm 213.. and run, daily.. do bootcamps... lift weights... squat, lunge... pushups.. You name it..I do it..

But I've really became a fitness addict...

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views