Getting worried...

saletiajohnson
on 11/27/09 4:34 am - anchorage, AK
Im pretty much eating more...and Im getting my apetite back.
Its crazy because last month I only lost ten pounds.
I geuss Im pretty happy with that 10 pounds because this month I have only lost
about two. Im starting to stress myself out and figure out what I am doing wrong.
Im going to be completely honest when I say I haven't been making the best choices
with food. I also haven't excersized in 3 weeks. I geuss I just needed to vent! Sorry! LOL.
I hope everyone is doing well.
mymar816
on 11/27/09 7:22 am
keep your head up. If you have a bad day don't let it mess up tomorrow. get your protein and water in tomorow and see how you feel. Then get your vits in and take a long walk around the block. You will get it together, Good luck sweetie!

georgiapeachinla
on 11/27/09 1:21 pm, edited 11/27/09 1:30 pm
Girlie you still doing a good job..
I think we all hit a stop point about every 2 to 3 months.. I can only speak for myself.. I focus on the water & protein... Not so much the number on the scale.. because sometimes the scale will not determine you loss.. you will lose enormous amounts of inches..for me the 3 weeks no loss I lose 8 to 10 inches I DROPPED 2 pants sizes, so I know we all have days we are busy, or just plain don't feel like working out.. but don't beat yourself up.. just look forward to the next day to do better.. OKAY.. Remember this is a life change process..so it does take time, don't get down.. 10lbs in 1 month is still above average!! And you know what walking & jogging actually burns more calories, then doing reps every day in the gym.. YEP ask a trainer.. you do need strength training at least 2 times per week, but walking and jogging actual makes the metabolism rate increase.. before Thanks Giving dinner I went out and walk 2 miles, and you know what I was less hungry, and I got my metabolic rate up so it was burning before I ate.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
"GOOD THOUGHTS"
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

2_be_me_again
on 11/28/09 4:43 am
Saletia - you are looking quite amazing these days.  LOVE THE NEW AVIE BTW.   I can soooo relate to your post.  Just this morning I was thinking - wow - I really over ate this week.  But then when I really stopped to write down what I was eating... it still wasn't as much or even half of what I used to eat.   Sure - I ate chocolate chip cookies freash out the oven.... sure I ate a slice of pizza, sure I ate pretzels.... sure I'm not eating the protien in volumes I should be.  Sure I have that nightmare that I will gain back weight or even worse never attain goal.   Don't stress it.  We are still very early out and our tools are still working thank goodness.  Don't worry about the last 3 weeks - get up and get to the gym if you can when you can moving forward.  

Hugs girl.. were're here for you!!
Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

(deactivated member)
on 11/28/09 9:43 pm - Glenside, PA
I get worried about nearly the exact same things.  I seem tobe eatting a lot of carbs, even though I try to focus on my protein.  I catch myself "snacking" late at night on pretzels and nuts.  Sure I don't eat even 1/4  what I use to  at a sitting, but isn't this supposed  be when I am developing new/better habits?

I am not discouraged enough to give up and give in to my old self.  But I am aware that I am not doing all I can to maximize my surgery.  I remind myself that every decision is up to me and I congratulate myself when I choose wisely.  I just wish I did it all the time or more often!
Joanna S.
on 11/29/09 4:48 am, edited 11/29/09 4:48 am - Lonaconing, MD
I know how you feel.  I'm able to eat more than I should be able to eat - I think.  For the last 2 or 3 weeks I've been fighting the same 3 lbs - up and down, up and down.  I can't do my exercise bike right now cause I popped out my hip joint.  I'm making some grab n go food choices cause I'm crazy busy with school.  I've missed some vitamins and some protein and some fluid.  I know what I'm doing wrong, but geez life just gets in the way sometimes.  :(

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views