Sorry been gone for awhile....

IRAYD8U
on 11/18/09 2:09 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Well I've been absent for a couple of weeks because my internet has been down!  I've had an interesting couple of weeks....I've had slow weightloss during this time and it finally started to pick up yesterday.  I am officially "overweight" and no longer obese.....yay!!!!  I wieghed in today at 183 and feel fantastic! 

I've been asked to be a personal assistant for a friends wedding in May and am pretty excited to have such a big event almost 1 year out from surgery!  I'm a little distressed about buying a dress since I'm going to have to wait until right before the wedding since I don't intend on being 180 lbs in May....LOL  I have been looking and found some cute ones I really like but can't buy cuz I have no idea what size I'll need!  I've been wearing size 14 jeans and think it's time to move into 12's!!  I'll wait until I'm into a size 10 before I buy another pair though! 

I saw a coworker I've always had a crush on the other day.....
The first time I saw this man I literally had drool running down my face because he is sooooo HOT!  He informed me he was now divorced and we have plans to get together and catch up!  He hadn't seen me since before my surgery!  He is a great guy and always has been a great friend!  I'd love to date him and hope we can find the time to spend together soon!  We are both single parents and work A LOT!

I had my 3 month follow up and was told I was doing great.  I need to watch my snacking at work.  My nurse told me she thought I had a great attitude about how real life is!  She said I will have great success if I can keep the attitude I have towards food!  I was very honest with her about my diet and told her I will continue to "enjoy" all the foods I have in the past only I won't over do it like I used to!

I hope this finds everyone in good health and spirits!
Heather
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
(deactivated member)
on 11/18/09 7:29 am - Glenside, PA
Great to see you IRAY.  I, too , have an event in a couple of months and it is killing me that I can't shop for it yet.  I just keep telling myself that the perfect oufit will be there when I need it.

I just can't get over how much better I feel about myself and my body these days.  I want to seize this second chance and never want to go back to that obese woman who was miserable all the time.

Isn't it fun?!?
IRAYD8U
on 11/18/09 11:37 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
My problem is I can't help but look NOW........LOL

I'm starting to look more and more at body shapers!  Since things are sagging and drooping in ways I never imagined my body could do! 
Heather

HEATHER
  36 years old
luanne711
on 11/18/09 10:54 am - Bradford, PA
glad to see you back Heather.  Good to hear that everything is moving along so nicely for you  :)  Keep us posted on the HOT one  lol.  I know I would enjoy reading of your successes in that dept,.  Best wishes with that girl  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
IRAYD8U
on 11/18/09 11:38 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
I'll have to wait and see how that Hot man thing turns out.....right now we are just friends.....even though I want more.......LOL
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along