I'M FREEZING!!

georgiapeachinla
on 11/13/09 2:12 am, edited 11/13/09 2:13 am
Okay I know I live in the SUNNY LOS ANGE LES...
But is it me.. or do you get colder than usual? I mean I have to wear extra long, extra thick pajamas to keep me warm, plus HAN-ES socks my feet are freezing all the time!!. I mean I like losing my fat but doggone... IT leaves me trembling like a little weenier dog!! LOL!! Or maybe I would have felt this way anyways if I was skinny in the first place.
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Pretty Butterfly
on 11/13/09 3:18 am
I have been cold ALOT lately. I take a small jacket with me everywhere now.  I'm surprised since I'm only 44lbs down. It's amazing to me because I would have NEVER thought I would be chilly all the time.

I see you had surgery in July. You've lost 100+ lbs since July? WOW! I'm super impressed! I was 6lbs heavier than you when I got started. Give me some tips so I can get more weight off. Are you exercising more than 3-4 days a week?

Annelle (biggirl_1968)

Surgery Date 9/9/2009
Starting Weight 395
Goal Weight 200
Current Weight 242

153lbs LOST....so far!

georgiapeachinla
on 11/14/09 2:38 am
FREEZING... GIRLIE it doesn't get no better..
The more you lose the more you FREEZE!!

I mean I don't wanna compare... everybody body is different everyone loses at their own speed .. I do eat a lot of lean meat&eggs, lots of veggies less carb's... this works for my diet.. I do a work-out training 2 a week I walk about 2 miles per day.. I believe what make the difference is to get out and move!! But  44lbs in one month is still more than average!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

bryden1401
on 11/13/09 5:38 am
You are not alone my friend. I always have a blanket on my chair and a sweater in my car. I fezze my hubby like to have ti cold enough to hang meat in our house so i am always cold.!  I went out side the other night it was like 60 and i was cold my hub's was like oh it isn't cold it is nice out here HA beg to differ.  Quite a change I was always the hot one now I am always the cold one lol! Now i laugh because i had a friend down the road she couldn't have weighed but like 120lb and her house was always hot to me and she froze at my house now i knwo why lol!
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

georgiapeachinla
on 11/14/09 2:29 am
I fell you... everyone looks at me like I'm crazy... I know what your talking about i use to run the air all year long.. UHH not no more.. good thing the electric bill has went down over 40 dollars a month!! LOL
Lisa 

Papoose79
on 11/13/09 7:03 am - Horn Lake, MS
It's not you it's something though! I was always cold even at my heaviest so maybe it's an iron problem because I hear low iron will make you cold. Oh yeah I am in Sunny San Diego, CA down the street from ya and I am cold!! Maybe it's the ocean water and the wind....
HW: 284 SW: 273 1st Goal: 200 2nd Goal (PCP): 150 Surgeon's goal 140                          
georgiapeachinla
on 11/14/09 2:26 am
I thought it was mu iron level too.. but my DOC said iron was on the level.. he said it will last until weight stops dropping... I use to hate sweat shirts.. I LUV them NOW!! LOL

TAKE CARE San Diego!!
Lisa 

Bthomas15
on 11/13/09 8:56 am
I am always cold my Dr put me on prenatal with iron to help its helped a little.
georgiapeachinla
on 11/14/09 2:19 am

I thought that my iron was low but Doc did a test, he says it's normal, he said it should stop when your weight stabilizes!! I guess i better pile on the SWEATERS!! LOL

Lisa 

PoohkinandPiglet
on 11/13/09 11:02 am - TX
Yes, I'm always cold and I live in Texas where it's still 80 degrees everyday.  I keep a jacket or sweater in my car because the stores are freezing. 

My husband keeps the thermostat on 68 at night and I freeze to death.  I have three blankets on my side of the bed.   It's the only way I can get warm enough to sleep. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views