Who makes these sizes anyway?

JulieTX
on 11/9/09 7:03 am - Whitehouse, TX
Who are these clothes supposed to fit?  I have probably always said that.  Plus size garments that only fit people over 7 feet tall.  Shirts that are so short they don't cover...well all the things we want it to cover.  Straps and strapless... well I degress.....

I am at the point that I am venturing outside of the plus size arena.  Plus size is getting too big (never thought I'd say that!), but when I go to the women's sections, there is no way I'm fitting in them!  There doesn't seem to be any inbetween.  It also appears that finding 16W and 14W is going to be a bit of a challenge.  

So for now, I guess I'm back to wearing clothes that don't fit for a little while.  Keeping just my basic black slacks as my staple for now.

This too shall pass....thanks for letting me vent. =o)~
Julie

PoohkinandPiglet
on 11/9/09 11:18 am - TX
Frustrating!   I went through that stage too.  1x's were too big but my boobs wouldn't fit into a regular sized XL.  It will pass quickly and you'll be fitting into things before you know it.  

KristeMitchell
on 11/14/09 7:53 am, edited 11/14/09 7:54 am
I agree about the crazy ass length of stuff.  I am 5'7 so I am not short! I been going to ross because I can get jeans for 10-12 bucks! Try Old Navy Yoga pants.  They are strech and I wear them to work with a nice shirt and they look great! Just a thought.  You can always go a size smaller.  I have an XL and I could probably get a L and be just fine! What about Lane Bryant.  You could be a 1 or 2 there and they have petite lenghts.  Only crappy thing is the price! I can't justify it since I will only wear them for 2-3 weeks at this rate! What a great problem to have!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views