The food demons that come along with the holidays.

mymar816
on 11/4/09 4:50 am
We know that we need to make a plan, or we may as well plan to fail. And since I don't plan to fail here is my plan to celebrate the weight away!!!:
1. I will NOT go to any holoday function hungry, I will have a protien snack before I go and one in my purse in case I get to the party and it's a huge fried carb fest.
2. I will stay away from high calorie drinks. "No Uncle Earl I do not want a taste of your "special" (wink, wink) eggnog. (that hardly contains any eggnog)
3. I will excercise at least 3 times a week, even if I have to drag my lazy carcass to the gym in a bear skin suit to keep warm"
4. I will be the sexiest me I can be in a brand new sizzling hot dress that shows a lot of leg, arm, back and evrything else... I can't wait!!!!

What plan are you going to put in place????

georgiapeachinla
on 11/4/09 5:51 am, edited 11/4/09 6:02 am
LOL.. very good plan.. HUUUM ? I guess I will...

1. ) When we have our work function party OOO GOD PLEASE HELP ME ...I will stay away from my co-workers triple delight no surprise triple layer cake!!
2.)  I will cook at home my own  healthy alternative meals for Thanksgiving and Christmas ... OOH MY GOODNESS DID I JUST SAY THATCOOK!!!
3.) I will increase my  strength training from 3 times to 4 times per week no excuse and continue walking every other day 2 miles.. and no more on Saturday****ting the snooze button!! LOL
4.) I will enter my dad's house on Christmas looking not FATABULOUS.. JUST PLAN Gorgeous!! LOL!! Give my step mom too much to talk about!!
5.) LASTLY on NEW YEARS EVE I WILL CHRISTIAN THE NEW YEARS WITH AN ADDI TONAL 
20 LBS LOST..AND END MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY .. NOT GONNA HAVE SEX EVERY AGAIN  WILL END AT12:00 a.m...LOL DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 11/4/09 6:13 am - Bradford, PA
Lisa, you crack me up.

Here's the plan......I'm going to Missouri 1st, then we're headed to LA and we'll tear it up  LOLOL
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 11/4/09 6:16 am
I feel ya girlie.. my MARINE  shipping out... got to let him get on the ship smiling!! LOL!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

mymar816
on 11/4/09 6:32 am
 get 'em girl... Put that plan to work... I have a mother in law i aint see in a minute Thanksgiving I plan to make her jaw drop... I'm just gonna say "Yeah what you got to say now Boo!!! " lol 4 real

georgiapeachinla
on 11/4/09 10:32 pm, edited 11/4/09 10:33 pm

You know it.. I'm gonna GIVE HER A EYE FULL.. she's the one that told me not to dot he surgery!! HAVE AN AWESOME HOLIDAY

I'M LOVING MY RNY!

Lisa 

luanne711
on 11/4/09 6:09 am - Bradford, PA
Mymar,

Wow, sounds like your family are hard core eaters and partyer's.  You need to invite me  and we'll protect each other  ;-)   I love a good party  :-)  with fun people and good music (ah, sorry, I assumed good music  ;-)

I'm trying to concoct a special ****tail for myself.  To drink in moderation of course.   Haven't started working on it yet, but I suspect I won't beat myself up if I have a sip of this and a sip of that, as long as it's not too sweet.  From what I hear, I won't need much to feel tipsy :-) 

Your plan overall sounds very good for sure.  Definitely don't go there hungry.  In fact, you could even take a healthy snack tray along.  You'd be surprised how many people love cheese and put the turkey pepperoni on there instead and some wheat crackers.  Someone else might thank you for it  :-)

I feel ya on that bear skin suit comment.  I  might have to kill me a bear from the pines to keep my "gettin' colder as I lose weight" body warm enough  :-)   I think it will actually be exhilarating to go for a long walk in the cold, especially if it's snowin'.  Now walking on a beach in the sand is hard to do too.  Walking in sand is not easy for those long distances.  I just sink (or used to anyway lol)

Girl, we'll all be sexy together.  I keep eyeballin' some of my skinnier dresses and am looking forward to wearing them at least "one more time".  I've held onto them now for so long. 

Now for my list......

I plan to have a plus sized yard sale next spring, then go shopping.

I plan to take golf lessons in the spring with my baby sister, then maybe I'll meet a rich man on the golf course.  Ooh la la  :-)  Even if I don't meet the man, I'd still like to learn how to golf properly and it would be fun.  My 17 year old son is into golfing too and that's one of those sports that you do till your 80 if you're still livin'. 

I"m supposed to go to a ****tail Christmas party for one of my clients in December.  I would like to be able to buy a "little black dress" for the occasion.  I need to start doing sit ups and get my Jane Fonda work out book dusted off and crank it up again.  Last time I did it was 29 years ago and I felt so great after having done those basic simple stretches/workout routine.  I need to work on toning up and hopefully lose some inches.  It would be nice to have a decent waste back and get rid of this barrel tummy under my boobs.

So that's it for now......but it's something to look forward to with a goal in mind  :-)

Luanne

is 150.00.                   
mymar816
on 11/4/09 6:41 am
Hardcore partyers, indeed... and please believe my uncle will have the Al Green and the O'jays pumpin on the sound system, to go along with the Killer-Eggnog. lol

Now when you find that man, dont forget about ur "sister from another mister" in KC that loves Louis Vutton bags... ha ha I will even roll to PA for a pick up. :-)

Sexy???? no doubt about it! We are gonna knock 'em dead... Put your plan in place and work it on out!!!!!

luanne711
on 11/4/09 11:49 am - Bradford, PA

lol - you know it - we'll just have to go clubbin' together and find us some hotties :-P ooh la la. Seriously though, we'll all have to meet sometime at one of these OH events they have. I personally would LOVE to go to Hotlanta!! Ooh la la....partay on!!

Speaking of bags, have you ever heard of these? Miche Bags? I've been invited to go to a house (sales) party this Sunday. They really do look great, but I'm thinkin' they're gonna cost me a pretty penny, but at least I can look at it this way, I won't need to worry about growing out of it :-) http://www.michebag.com/pages/how-to then to see some shells http://www.michebag.com/category/shells

Luanne

is 150.00.                   
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 6:53 pm - Glenside, PA
You girls are havin' just WAAAY too much fun!  But you got me thinking about a plan for the holidays.  I plan to:

1.  Not deny myself anything - just keep it to a taste.
2.  Not over eat at any meal.  (I am so afraid of stretching my pouch!)
3.  Spending time on visiting rather than eating.

Can't wait to see how we all make out!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!