The Stall is Over!!!

(deactivated member)
on 11/2/09 12:32 am
Finally!  After 3 weeks that silly scale has started moving again.  Finally!

Ya know, you can tell yourself that you don't mind that much and that the weight loss will keep happening.  But it doesn't matter how much you tell yourself that, you still think that it will never start up again.  The mental part of this just gets to me.
georgiapeachinla
on 11/2/09 2:18 am
WHOOO HOOO!! I feel ya girl  my scale is moving too... after two week stall!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Laura_Illinois
on 11/2/09 12:34 pm - Morris, IL
I am so jealous of you. Only 80 lbs. to go. Down 123! You must be running your b_ _ t off!!!!!

How often do you exercise?

This is all intended in good fun, I'm really happy for you. You are doing wonderful. Your attitude is great too. You always have such positive comments and encouragement to offer.

Take care and have a nice evening in sunny California. Enjoy the full moon.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 11/2/09 10:06 pm
We'll my job I walk, climb flights of stairs,  run around warehouses tagging product, and walk blocks... WHOOO tired already!! LOL  I try to walk two miles everyday, then 3 times a week exercise!! But when I'm in a stall I still do not lose any weight.. no matter how much I walk, climb, and be outta breath LOL!!... YOU DOING WE"LL your self... Mrs. Illinois!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

bryden1401
on 11/2/09 3:21 am
Me too i was stalled for 2 weeks and i started getting in more protein and water and finally it started moving now if my hair would just stop falling out   i feel like i am going BALD!  And i can tell it isn't growing because i colored it like 5 weeks ago and no new roots to see lol.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

luanne711
on 11/2/09 7:10 am - Bradford, PA
I totally hear ya there.  Mine moved down 4 lbs over the weekend and 1 more this morning.  yes, I'm a happy woman  :-)  And I really didn't do very much (or don't think I did) to make it happen.  I guess my body was just ready.  woo hoo!!  congratulations everyone.....tis exciting isn't it  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Laura_Illinois
on 11/2/09 12:36 pm - Morris, IL
I know exactly how you feel. That's why I don't weigh myself that often. Congratulations on beating the stall!

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

sabrina_wetherington
on 11/3/09 4:57 am
CONGRATS!!! I hate the feeling when you're stuck!! Being stuck...sucks! :)
http://sabrinaslifechangingjourney.blogspot.com/
Sometimes...ya just gotta dance!!!

Gena L.
on 11/3/09 7:06 am - Canal Winchester, OH

CONGRATS!!!  I'm at a bit of a stall point myself...can't wait to see the scale moving again!!

sexyshoediva
on 11/4/09 6:22 am - OH

Congrats!

I just read your post after posting asking if anyone had (plateaued) yet.  What did you do to get back on track?

jan 25, 2009 363

lightest weight 225

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views