Candy is the debil

(deactivated member)
on 11/1/09 10:39 pm
Yes I said it!  Candy is the debil!!!  I don't know how but the girls came home with full buckets of candy.  I didn't even take them trick or treating!  We went to a festival and then to 3 houses.  Three!!!  My sister's and two cousins.  And their buckets were full!  Yesterday whenever they weren't looking I would put the buckets on top of the fridge.  Outta sight, outta mind.

Today we are gonna be done with the candy.  I will let them pick a couple pieces and throw the rest.

Candy is NOT food!!! It's okay to throw it out.
bryden1401
on 11/2/09 3:19 am
Oh yes it is the debil!  I put all ours in a paper bag that way i don't see it I don't even realize it is there since i cannot see thru the bag lol. I have three kids and they each came home with a total bucket full to the top and over flowing! I did have a very small nibble of a snickers but that was it.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

KristeMitchell
on 11/2/09 1:08 pm
A dentist in our town is offering $1 for every pound of candy and then he is shipping it all to the troops in Iraq.  Pretty cool!

georgiapeachinla
on 11/3/09 12:58 am

If you give me the address I will forward it to you.. I ate 3 starburst...after fussing at my daughter who already has three fillings!! Now how can I fuss at her & I'm hitting few of them, IT SOME EVIl STUFF.. JUST SPEAKS TO YOU, LIKE "OOH JUST ONE BITE.. LOL!!"

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 1:07 am
mymar816
on 11/4/09 4:28 am
Amen Sista!!!! And I am gonna follow your lead and as soon as I get home I am gonna throw the debil out of my house... After one last bite of the hershey bar with almonds...  Okay I know I will be good and throw it all out... will it be wrong to shed a tear and say a prayer like a funeral...   Joking... but the holidays are coming and that can bring up some pretty mean demons. What are we gonna do??? oops almost Hi-jacked I'll start a new thread. ***My***

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views