50 lbs lost FINALLY!

butterflydreams
on 10/29/09 12:52 am
 I thought this day would NEVER come! I stared at my scale blinking in disbelief when it read 192 lbs today. I have fought HARD to get to this day. I finally can say I reached my second MAJOR goal. My first was to see less than 200 lbs on my scale. I am really excited! I worked hard to get it off! I have been working out, eating right and trying everything I can do make sure I stay on track (no more pretzel or popcorn binges). I have been eating protein foods to get my protein in. Not those nasty shakes. I also have some bars and a couple of protein snack foods that I like. The bbq snacks on bariatric choice website are good (they look like cheerios). 

Valerie 

saletiajohnson
on 10/29/09 2:45 am - anchorage, AK
Hell yeah! You are a lightweight :) lol... This IS huge though. Congrats!
luanne711
on 10/29/09 6:42 am - Bradford, PA
Congratulations Valerie.  I'm so sick of stalls, but I like when it stops teetering and goes back to my lowest point, that can only mean one thing, that I'm getting ready to drop a couple more lbs.  I'm down 47 since surgery and all I can say is "come on 50"  lol  - I walked 3 miles for me, that's the farthest and longest I've walked in a very long time, probably since I was a teenager and walked to the MJ "BAD" cd.  There were 3 songs on there that were good walkin' tunes.  That man certainly had some great beats in his music.  It was fun.  :-)

Keep pushin' on Valerie  :-)  As we get closer to our goals, the longer it's going to take to lose those final pounds, or at least logically, that's the case  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/29/09 7:50 am - TX
Congratulations! 

Sabrenia8888
on 10/29/09 1:42 pm - Orlando, FL
Wohoo way to go!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
robinfrommilw
on 10/30/09 1:30 pm - WI
awesome job. congrats! 
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

Gdub
on 11/3/09 1:41 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Congradulations & great job!
I've been eating crackers. Starting to get more protein & fluids in though. I just love the carbs, but much better that I used to do!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views