PERSONAL - QUESTION FOR THE WOMEN!!

Gena L.
on 10/27/09 10:16 am, edited 10/27/09 10:20 am - Canal Winchester, OH
Obviously wiith the amount of weight we're losing, we have loose skin....but my breasts are HURTING LIKE HELL!!!  I'm thinking it's probably because of all the weight I've lost in them. They're losing their firmness.  (I expected that a little bit).  I've went down 2 cup sizes (from a DDD to a D)...very big difference!!  However, they just hurt to even touch them!!  When I take my bra off it's like torture!  I think the binding of the bra helps a bit, but when I release it, oh boy.....or if i bump into something accidentally....PAIN!

They are most tender on the side of each breast where your arms touch (I'm thinking most of the elasticity is there...), but like I said...it really hurts!

Has anyone else had this experience????

"much love to all my fellow July'ers!!!"

IRAYD8U
on 10/27/09 12:55 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
Gena,

It isn't normal to have pain in the breasts...I'd make an appointment with my PCP if I were you.  Maybe your hormone levels are outta wack!  The only time my breasts ever hurt was when I was knocked up....LOL

Heather

HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
Gena L.
on 10/27/09 1:00 pm - Canal Winchester, OH
Definitely will Heather....but I'm going to be a RICH momma, if there's anyway I'm knocked up!!  LOL....

Shida77
on 10/28/09 12:42 am
My boobs hurt too! I am a tummy sleeper, but I find that now my nipples hurt when I lay on my tummy.  i guess I need to see a doc too huh?

luanne711
on 10/28/09 2:53 am - Bradford, PA
Gena, I have not experienced this yet.  I agree, only time when my boobs hurt was when I was preggers and it was only one of them, not both.  Sure wouldn't hurt to have it checked out.  Please let us know what you find as it could help others down the road to understand what's going on with their bodies, although, I would always suggest that they still get it checked out and not ignore it. 

You didn't go sliding down some steps on your boobs or belly lately have ya?  I did that two nights ago and ouchy!!  Have you purchased  the smaller cup size?  Maybe just the sagging is causing excess weight to pull on your other muscles.  Definitely check it out girl.  Better to do it sooner vs. later.  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Laura_Illinois
on 10/29/09 2:29 am - Morris, IL
I am not an expert, but I wonder if it could be your bra? Since losing weight, I know my bra does not fit me properly. I keep cinching it up to try and get the most out of it. I bend over and try and adjust myself to get the best fit I can with a bra that obviously does not do what I need it to do.

I need to buy a new bra, but I'm still very large and hate to spend money on something that is not going to fit in a few months. I usually order my bras out of a catalog (Lane Bryant) and most of the time they don't fit very well when they arrive. I can't wait until I've lost enough weight to go shopping off the rack.

Good luck, I hope you feel better soon.

If life knocks you down 7 times, get up 8!Laura_Illinois

georgiapeachinla
on 10/29/09 4:15 am, edited 10/29/09 10:06 am
Hey Ms. Gena,

I could be your BRA... I just found out the other day while at Lane Bryant.. I got sized for a bra.. I was wearing my old DDD's .. and complaining about back pain.. when I got into the 42 D my back problem stop.. the bra was too big.. giving me no support.. and my Boob's were always sore.. so maybe it the bra?
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!