Half Way!

JulieTX
on 10/26/09 8:35 pm - Whitehouse, TX
Today I hit it!  I'm half way to my goal.  70 pounds lost and 70 to go.  Still loosing slow, but I'm ok with that.

Missed you guys the last month.  I have been really busy - lost of travel and it will continue the rest of the year.

Had my annual customer meeting and there were so many comments and compliments I was floating above the floor!  It felt so good.
Julie

georgiapeachinla
on 10/26/09 11:27 pm
GOOD for you Julie!!....the compliments are would keep you focus.. let's you know you are doing an awesome job!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 1:29 am
Congrats Julie!  Isn't great to hear those comments from others.  I agree with you, just makes me float too!

Keep it up, girlie!
KristeMitchell
on 10/27/09 1:51 pm

I love compliments.  This morning I was walking back home after dropping my son off at school and a random mom stopped me to congratulate me on my weight loss.  That was so cool.  But I am finding that if I don't get compliments everyday I get all bummed out.  People are used to seeing me and unless I do something drastic or wear something totally different they aren't commenting like they used too.  I'm a compliment *****! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! LOL! Oh well, let's just compliment ourselves.  When someone says I look good I say, Yeah, "i'm awesome" he he he!

robinfrommilw
on 10/30/09 1:32 pm - WI
awesome job. How much of the 70lbs was post op? Way to go! 
Robin from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Distal gastric bypass 7/28/09
6 month supervised diet done lost over 50 lbs pre-surgery
My facebook page is:
www.facebook.com/robinfrommilwaukee  (just put that you are from OH in message to add you to my facebook)     
       View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

August 2010 weight 138 lbs lost of 179.5 lbs but gain again since my gallbladder surgery Oct 2010 range recentlly my weight got up to 166 and I was in freak mode. I am now down to 152.6 hoping to get back to 135 and started generic wellbutrin

JulieTX
on 11/2/09 8:00 pm - Whitehouse, TX
I lost 30 pounds pre op.  I had to do the 6 month program.  I am a slower loser than most...slow pre op and slow post op.  I  want to be in Onederland by the new year!
Julie

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!