awsome 3 month dr's visit!!!

amy1515
on 10/26/09 10:00 am
Friday was my three month dr's appt.  Officially i have lost 70 lbs since surgery!!!  They are very happy with my progress.  (almost half way to MY goal- 60 more to dr's goal).  I finally bought some new pants that are FOUR sizes smaller than athe ones i have been wearing!!!! YEAH!!!  My hair is falling out like crazy but, i have about enough on my head for 3 people.  I see it on my clothes and it clogs the shower drain but to look in the mirror, i can't tell yet.  Just trying to keep my protein up and taking biotin.  I'm sure i can ride it out and hopefully keep a few hairs on my head!!  My bloodwork was great and didn't show any signs of mal-absorption of essential nurtreints. I went to a party sat nite and wore all new clothes that fit and the compliments were flying!!! It feels wonderful!! thanks to everyone for being here for me!
Granny57
on 10/26/09 10:28 am - Virginia Beach, VA

Good Job!  I am losing much slower and hoping it keeps steady! 

Congratulations!

KristeMitchell
on 10/26/09 1:27 pm
Awesome! My hair is falling out really bad too so I cut mine off.  Loving the new do and the fact that I am not covered in hair all day long! Thank God for thick hair!

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 1:33 am
Woohoo!!!  You're doing great!  My hair is falling out too.  It's everywhere.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views