Been abscent heres an update

logansmom243
on 10/26/09 5:38 am - Acushnet, MA
Hey everyone. I got my surgery on 7/7 just have been busy with life and kids and whatnot. So there is a new pic in my avatar of my new hair. YAY.

Weightloss is going good. I wi**** were more but hey don't we all. lol. Started at 326 the day of surgery and am down to 260. Size 22 pants 20 in apple bottoms because that company loves me and my ass LOL.

Feeling good about myself. Things are changing so quickly. Totally lovin my colar bones :).

I will try and be around more often. I need good recipies now that I can eat.

Oh and unfortunatly I did find out one terrible terrible thing.... I DON'T DUMP!!!! On freaking anything, sugar, fat, carbs, nothing. Grrrrr. I tested to see and now I'm mad I did. I'm just pretending that I don't know and trying to stick to stuff my best friend eats she had surgery on 7/14 and he dumps like crazy lol.

Hope ya'll are well. TTYS!
highest/surgery/current/goal
376 / 326 /226 /138

2_be_me_again
on 10/26/09 9:40 am

Hooray for you!  You are going great Missy!!!  I don't think I'm a dumper either.  Not that I've tried a lot of sugar at one time.  The only thing that makes me have symtoms are Strawberries.  I instantly pass out after having just 1.  It's quite scary actually.    Anywho - thanks for checking in - we love reading about progress and you certainly are progressing along well!

Have a great day,
Brandi

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Granny57
on 10/26/09 10:29 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Glad you are doing so well!  Keep up the good work.
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/09 12:25 pm - Glenside, PA
I don't dump,  either.  I figure that just means that I have to be vigilant all on my own.  I am banking on the fact that I feel so good in this new size that l NEVER want to go back up where I was.
KristeMitchell
on 10/26/09 1:32 pm
Great job and cute hair! I haven't done a full on test but I think I might be a dumper (thank god!).  I went to disneyland on Sat and I had a coffee and they said that the coffee I ordered was sugar free but it made me feel so nauseous and I wanted to take a nap.  Last night I had more rice than I should have and I couldn't keep my eyes open.  Not sure if they are actually related or if the rollar coster at Disneyland made me nauseous or if I was just tired last night.  I should test it, but that doesn't sound so fun. 

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/09 1:35 am
WTG!!!  I've been feeling more bones lately too.  Weird!  Boo on not dumping!  Maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views