GUESS WHAT !!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 11:03 pm

LOL!! and KUDO's to JULY ... I hate when people make themselves an expert especially when you don't have MD behind your name!!

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

LisaAnn1969
on 10/23/09 12:47 am - Lonsdale, MN
Okay now I have to put my 2 cents in......there is nothing I hate more than people who think they know everything....UGH!!!  We July 2009'ers know what we are doing...so if those "others" don't like it...then "na na na na na na!!" it kinda feels good to be good at something does it not?? WOO HOOO!!

sorry if I have not been posting to much, my work schedule has sucked bigtime....but hey at least I am employed huh??
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

georgiapeachinla
on 10/23/09 1:10 am
LOL!! I feel you on that one the economy does look grim blessings that you are busy!! July rocks!!.. I think what the problem is too many people post-op since 2006 fail to realize that the dynamics of weight loss surgery has changed.. meaning what was is.. isn't  not more my doc told me there's many incorrect information giving to persons that acquire weight loss surgery.. but hey I guess the man with the MD is who I'm listen too!! LOL.. that's why we need to enlighten ourselves.. to current information.. Much LUV!!

Have a Bless day!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 10/23/09 2:05 am - Bradford, PA
for real!!
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
saletiajohnson
on 10/23/09 3:07 am - anchorage, AK
 hate on haters
georgiapeachinla
on 10/23/09 6:03 am

LOL...

Lisa 

mari F.
on 10/24/09 12:39 pm - wichita falls, TX
WOW sounds like there are a lot of jealous and negative nancy people out there.  Well, pay no mind to them because we are doing what we are told by people who have MD after their name and our nuts so they can just kiss our... HAHAHAHA  We are a fiesty bunch, huh!  Keep up the great work ladies - JULYERS ROCK!!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/25/09 3:00 am
ROCK ON CHIC!!
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!