Julyer's I need updates!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/24/09 12:22 am, edited 10/24/09 12:22 am
OOH just lingering around 260's I see some difference BOOB's have shrunk DOWN UGHH!! but other than that i still don't see what everybody else see's, mmmm proably cause I need to get out of these big clothes?
I can eat around  1/2 to 1 cup of food anything beyond this makes me feel bad.. I do the low carbs.. but I don't restrict them from my diet just manage.. HAIR FALLING out BAD even when consuming 70 or more grams of protein...
I know I'm going to hit a plateau weight starting to dwindle for min.. but I need a break.. I don't want to look like the walking dead LOL!! but other than that I feel marvelous.. GOTTA GO ON MY WAY TO GET my  BE-WEAVABLE!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

FreeSpirited1
on 10/24/09 11:09 pm
Hi all...as of today i've lost 60 pounds since july ( yes I count the two wek preop diet) went though an awfu; 3  1/2 week stall. Still wearing the same clothes. Broke my foot and was in a cast for 6 weeks. Just started working out a couple of weeks ago. I dont dump and count calories like a mad woman...had the flu last week. Cant wait to 'see' the results for myself.
Granny57
on 10/26/09 10:45 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Posting here a little late.  As of today I am OVERWEIGHT, not obese.
I have lostr40 lbs, not as much as a lot of you guys but it has been steady and I am pleased.
Tummy feels better when I stick wt soft foods.  Chicken not good for me.  Chili is good, cheese is good.

Loving my RNY!
Sabrenia8888
on 10/26/09 5:51 pm - Orlando, FL
I'm down 40lbs since surgery as well. Not loosing as much as everyone else but I am steady. I lost 21lbs pre surgery so I am good with progress so far. I want to loose 15lbs by end of November. I'm trying to keep my goals small and steady so I will not get so depressed when stall**** I see everyone is doing fabulous!!!

I love my RNY too!!!
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
AshleyDillo
on 10/26/09 8:35 pm - Tallahassee, FL

I'm doing great.  I've had no problems with any foods I've tried so far but I haven't really tried anything with large amounts of sugar in it and I don't plan on it!  Chicken is fine, steak is fine, salad is fine.  I haven't had protein shakes regularly in awhile and my protein intake is lower than I'd like so I need to kick that up again.  I'm good about my vitamins except for the calcium, but I finally found some chewables that should make getting it in easier.

I'm feeling a whole lot better.  It's easier to move.  I've lost 101lbs since I first started my pre-op diet and 60lbs since my surgery date.  I can wear pants as small as a size 22 (down from a 34!)  My bra band size went from 54 to 44 but I haven't lost a cup size.  I have really thick hair so the hair loss isn't noticeable to anyone but me, but I know it's happening.  I haven't been exercising regularly, but I plan on rearranging my schedule to allow time for that as soon as I'm done with this semester of school.

One funny thing that I've noticed since dropping the 100lbs..I get better gas mileage in my car!  I have to drive 40 miles roundtrip daily for work and it's always just me in the car, so I know that has to be from the weightloss.

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

butterflydreams
on 10/29/09 1:01 am
 I am down 50 lbs finally as of today, I know you tease me that I am a "light weight" but this was a HUGE deal to me to reach this goal. I am almost half way to my target weight! 

As far as food goes I try to stick to what I know too. I am afraid to eat out because I never know when I am going to eat something that decides to bounce. I ate Chinese Food at a restaurant the other day HUGE MISTAKE! I have fixed Chinese at home and been fine, but when I tried to eat it at a restaurant it did not stay down. It was too fatty or something! Or I just ate too much of it (most likely the reason) It was good going down but not so great the second time around!  LOL

~V

Emilie J.
on 10/30/09 4:32 am
Hi :) I mostly lurk here as well.

I'm down 62 lbs, I have lost weight kind of spazz like. 1 lb in 2 weeks. 12 lbs in 1 week. I need to cut down on the carbs, and work routine exercise into my day.

I guess the most drastic thing that has changed is that I actually feel smaller. My fingers, my arms, legs, I'm more flexible, I have more energy, I can do stairs without getting winded etc...

If I eat fried food, pasta, or white bread, I am in for some diarrhea the next day. Other than that no food intolerances. Things taste really different to me now, and I crave things I never did before, so that's been weird.

How about YOU :)
Emilie, mom, wife, Nurse........superhero
It's about the Wow's!   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update