I got my hair cut!

KristeMitchell
on 10/21/09 1:35 pm

Since my hair is falling out like crazy, I decided to chop it off.  I can't figure out how to get it on this post. But i put it in my pictures and I also changed my avatar...see?

latinamommy
on 10/21/09 4:51 pm - Winslow, AZ
You look beautiful like always!!  I also cut my hair.  Now it's just below my shoulder which is SHORT for me.  I hate that my hair is falling out.  I'm Mexican darn it!!!  I should have thick long shiny hair like I used to!! Not this ratty falling out mess I have on my head now. 
Dominique

PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/21/09 10:22 pm - TX
Kriste,

It's cute and sassy!  I have the same haircut.  I bought a bottle of Nioxin conditioner which is supposed to help with hair loss.  We'll see!

Sharon

KristeMitchell
on 10/22/09 2:17 am
I bought the Nioxin set with the shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment.  I figure there is no harm in trying.  But from what I have read, this is just a natural reaction to shocking our systems like we have and there is really nothing that can be done to stop it.  We just have to wait or it to grow back.  But I use the shampoo because it makes me feel like I am doing something.  Cutting it did seem to help with the being covered in hair issue and I feel oh so sassy.  Help too that I am down to 227! I'm feeling pretty hot these days!

luanne711
on 10/21/09 11:58 pm - Bradford, PA
I agree with Sharon - cute and sassy  :-)     I've been thinking about getting mine cut again and colored.  I'm sick of seeing the grey hair as I haven't colored it since a week before surgery.  I think that would make a huge difference. 

Kristie, I can't tell from the angle if that is what they call "a bob"  or not?  I've been thinking about doing one of the hair styles (might be called a bob), where it's a tad longer in the front and buzzed off in the back.  Not sure what they call those.  Anyone know?

Looks good Kristie.
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 12:23 am
FITS YOU..

I having mine cut again Saturaday.. my hair is falling out pretty bad.. But the rest I will fill in with a BE-WEAVEABLE.. I will POST  a  PIC UP after it's get done!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 10/22/09 2:13 am
Girl...I would love a weave! Post pics after you cut your hair!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/25/09 3:08 am
Got the cut Kristie..

It's real short.. my stylist had to cut all the dead out.. some of it weave!!.. but you cant tell.. I have to get use to this style.
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/09 2:12 am
KristeMitchell
on 10/22/09 2:14 am
That's awesome! Isn't it amazing discovering this new body of ours?? Keep up the great work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views