Sinfully delicious protein shake - oh this is so yummy

luanne711
on 10/20/09 6:06 am, edited 10/21/09 7:04 am - Bradford, PA
you have to try it and let me know what you think.  I've made two of them now (not all in the same day).  I've tried lots of different protein shakes, but so far, this one is the absolute best. 
Let me know what you think of it.  :-)       There are other good ones on this website, but so far this is my fave.   http://www.straighttothebar.com/2008/01/fitness_and_food_50_ protein_sh.html
I honestly don't recall finding it on this link, but it's the same identical recipe and from the same list I found elsewhere on the web.
  1. Cinnamon Roll
    2 scoops vanilla protein powder
    4-6 ice cubes
    1 tbsp sugar-free instant vanilla pudding
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp imitation vanilla (or 1/4 tsp extract)
    1 tbsp honey or stevia  (watch using the honey though -high in carbs -probably should work with the stevia)
    few dashes butter flavor sprinkles or butter-flavor extract
    185ml / 6fl. oz water or milk

Enjoy!!

Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 10:46 pm
Yummy!  My mouth is watering...
luanne711
on 10/21/09 2:08 am - Bradford, PA
lol - I hear ya  - I think I'm going to add, instead of "2" scoops of protein, I'm going to put in 1 scoop of protein plus 1 scoop of nonfat dry instant milk powder.  That way I don't get more protein than my body can digest in one setting.  :-)

You'll have to let me know if you try it.  It is delish!!  :-)
Luanne

is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 10/22/09 3:58 am
I'm gonna try this out this weekend...
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

AshleyDillo
on 10/22/09 7:32 am - Tallahassee, FL
Oooh..yummy.  I love the Jell-O cinnamon roll SF pudding snacks..so this would be great!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

luanne711
on 10/22/09 7:47 am - Bradford, PA
You'll have to let me know what you think.  It was almost so tasty that I could have sworn it was bad for us.  To be honest, I tried it with honey first, not really paying attention to the sugar content, but I didn't dump (thank goodness), not even realizing that the honey had quite a bit more sugar than I should have been consuming, so needless to say, I'm going to try the SF sweetener next time.

Looking forward to your reviews. 
Luanne

is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 10/25/09 3:01 am
Luanne..
It was so yummy!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

luanne711
on 10/26/09 4:14 am - Bradford, PA
was it sinfully dreamy or what?!?    So did you try it w/stevia or some other sweetener or the honey?  Just curious.  Glad you liked it.

Lisa, I like the new do girl :-)   I colored my hair again this past weekend, but I'm still leaning towards bangs again.  Decisions decisions.
Luanne

is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 10/26/09 8:05 am
Sinful girlie..
I tried it with splenda.. came in handy.. because I crave sweets this time of month.. if you know what I mean.. but I can eat it without feeling guilty.. I really have to get use to this cut.. because it's really short.. but thanks for the compliment.. You should do some bangs.. then after you do the new hair do you have to update your new pic.. okay... I want to see your new hair do Luanne!!

Bye
Lisa
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!