I've been bad...

Beda40
on 10/20/09 12:05 am - Florham Park, NJ
Well, I went to Atlantic City this weekend with a friend.  I knew it wouldn't be easy finding food to eat especially because my friend wanted to go to the buffet.  I did ok on my choices but ate way too much two days in a row.  I figured, I'm on a mini vacation so I'll treat myself a little.  BUT then I come to work today and someone went to Mr. Cupcake and got me a tiramisu cupcake.  I should have said thank you but no thank you because I'm so ill right now.  I'm not dumping but I just don't feel well at all.  I'm sitting here at work wishing I was in my bed.  I tried to vomit but just have the foamies.  Why did I do this to myself?  I've come too far to fail now! I'm almost 3 months post op and have lost 60 pounds. Why would I want to ruin it now?  What did I do?!  I'm so sad and so uncomfortable right now.  :-( 
PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/20/09 4:01 am - TX
It's all part of the learning curve! 

Next time, you'll think twice before you make the same mistake.  I say that from experience.  I hope you feel better soon.

Beda40
on 10/20/09 10:20 am - Florham Park, NJ
Thanks Pooh.  I do feel better now... hours later.  I worked extra hard on my stretches in yoga class tonight and I'm not skipping walking at all this week no matter what!  I'm working on getting my mind right again so that won't happen again! 
mari F.
on 10/20/09 12:01 pm - wichita falls, TX
Oh my gosh that must have been a FUN trip! Good news is - you are normal :)  We have all been there I am sure. I know I have!  You are not failing so don't even think that please.  It was just a little speed bump.  Keep up the good work and I hope you feel better soon

Beda40
on 10/20/09 9:07 pm - Florham Park, NJ
We had a great time!  I could just walk the boardwalk for hours honestly... in between playing a bit of Roulette that is.  ;-)  Thanks for the positive reinforcement!  I needed to hear that I'm normal. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views