x-post My First Foamies! --- TMI warning

mystimel
on 10/14/09 6:14 am - Long Beach, CA
So the other night I had some chicken at my boyfriends house. I ate half a piece before I was full and put the rest in the fridge for later. Then yesterday I decided to have the other half of the piece and microwaved it to reheat it. It was much drier this time and I only ate 3/4 of it before I was full. For the next hour I was burping a good bit and then eventually I felt extra spit in my mouth. I went to the bathroom to spit it out and ended up vomiting a bit of fluid 3 times in succession. No acid taste or any food, just gagging and mucus. After that I felt a bit better though I was still a little burpy. This is the first time since my surgery that anything's ever disagreed with me so much. The experience wasn't too bad and I've learned my lesson about dry chicken :) Anyone else have similar experiences?
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 12:25 pm
I just had my first episode similar to this yesterday.  Chicken was not my friend either.  Glad you are feeling better.
mystimel
on 10/14/09 6:25 pm - Long Beach, CA
Yes I read your post and almost posted this as a reply, but I'd already made topics on other boards so I figured I'd do it here too, plus your experience was a bit different too.Funny though that they happened the same night!

jdr1208
on 10/15/09 6:01 am - Worcester, MA
if it has to do with throwing up or foamies, you guys are talking the story of my life! lol i ate peanut butter today and i got dry mouth wicked bad so i took a drink of water... bad idea. got sick, hoping for substance, only foamies! :( lame
but i understand!!!!!!
lol (i know the TMI thing is really TMI for some, but i have a toddler so theres not much that ends up TMI for me lol)

jill
mystimel
on 10/15/09 6:16 am - Long Beach, CA
Yeah I figure TMI is basically obvious from the title and I don't really know of anything TMI that has ever really disturbed me, but I'm hardier than some people I suppose. Though being post-op most people have been in the various tmi situations so I figure no big deal. I put the TMI for the more sensitive people who might be out there and could complain. They've been warned even if they didn't need it.

LisaAnn1969
on 10/18/09 11:00 pm - Lonsdale, MN
OH yeah I have had that happen from chicken too....we were really busy at work one night so me and my friend decided to order chinese..general tao's chicke...I ate 2 pieces and within about a half hour my tummy hurt so bad I wanted to lie down and die!!  I went into the bathroom and made myself puke...much better after that!!
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views