Suits!

AshleyDillo
on 10/13/09 7:45 am - Tallahassee, FL

I wore a suit today!

Never before in my life have I worn one that fit right.  I'd order them from catalogs and they'd always be really odd fitting and too long in the sleeves.  I was too cheap to get them tailored.

But I had a job interview and since I'm down in sizes they actually sell at a store, I went to JCPenneys to look for interview clothes.  Lo and behold I found a dark brown short sleeved pantsuit on clearance for 19.99!  It fit me perfectly and all day today when I was wearing it I kept looking in a mirror and smiling because I looked so different than I normally do.  I looked like an actual businesswoman instead of my usual disheveled lumpy self. 

It's amazing how much of the weight loss I notice when I wear clothes that fit!

Along with the suit I ended up getting 6 shirts, 2 skirts and 1 dress..all for $65!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

amy1515
on 10/13/09 8:20 am
That is sooo great!!!  I know how you feel about the"old dumpy self" - I currently one on those!!  All my clothes are 3 sizes too big and i just walk around hoisting up my pants all the time.  I work in the medical profession so my scrubs can be baggy, but  I still need to get some regular clothes that show-off my weight-loss!!  Good 4 You!!!   I'll bet you looked like a million bucks!!!
PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/13/09 9:47 am - TX
Way to go!   Clothes that fit is the FUN part.   I'm beginning to enjoy shopping again.  Keep up the good work.

KristeMitchell
on 10/13/09 10:40 am
Amazing! Love your new profile picture!

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/09 11:46 am
Woohoo!!! WTG and good luck finding the perfect job for you!

georgiapeachinla
on 10/13/09 11:07 pm
CLAPS!!...  like the updated pic!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!