NEW PICS POSTED...GIMME YOUR OPINION....

Gena L.
on 10/13/09 9:39 am - Canal Winchester, OH
NEW PICS LOADED...GIMME YOUR OPINION.... 

When I look in  the mirror, I still really see the 350lb...  The scale says 67 lbs gone, but it feels like I'm still carrying the same big arms and tummy...

I do definitely notice it in the little things like smaller hands, being able to wear regular sized necklaces (yeah), crossing the legs (for a short period - - smile) ...

Do you all see yourself as skinnier when you look in the mirror??

LOVE MY JULY FAM....!  YA'LL KEEP DOING IT BIG!!  (OR SHOULD I SAY 'SMALL)....

PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/13/09 9:43 am, edited 10/13/09 9:44 am - TX
You look great!  I can tell a difference.  You face is slimmer and your body is leaner--- Woo Hoo!

Keep up the good work!

The biggest change for me is realizing I have bones again---collarbones, hip bones, love those bones!

Sharon

Misty M.
on 10/13/09 12:26 pm - Grayson, KY
You look awesome! Keep up the good work. 

I still see my self as my the 350 lbs me when I look in the mirror.  Some days I can tell a diffrence in the mirror, but most of the time I still see the old me.

IRAYD8U
on 10/13/09 12:42 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
Gena,

I absolutely see a difference!  Your face is slimmer and your shoulders aren't as "full"!  And you look about 10 years younger!
I do see a smaller me when I look in the mirror.....however, I don't see the "smallest me" and that is what I want!

Heather

HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
ande1602
on 10/14/09 1:06 am - Waterloo, IA
Oh, Honey

You have to train your brain to see yourself as diffrent. bypass fixes your body but it does not fix your mind. This was and is the hardest for me. Learning to feel good about my self...and be happy with what and who i am. I will never get ride of the physical marks of obesity due to lack of money, but I can and am overcoming the emotional aspects of the change.

You too will learn to do this. You are strong. And Beautiful. Don't forget it.
In HIS hands,
Shelly
(deactivated member)
on 10/14/09 4:23 am
I definitely think you look years younger!   I feel the same as you.  Still see the huge me in the mirror.  Still cut myself down too.  Some days I feel skinny, but then I remind myself that I have a long way to get to skinny.  I have to work on that.  

You are doing fantastic!!!
lori_lora
on 10/15/09 12:21 pm - CA
Wow Gena, you look great! What a difference!!
Your girls must be so proud of their Mom, heck you must be sooo proud of yourself!! Keep up the great work!!
mari F.
on 10/16/09 1:57 pm - wichita falls, TX

You look TERRIFIC!! 

I do not see myself as skinnier in the mirror.  I still see the same old me even though I have lost roughly 60 pounds since July.  Like you, I notice that my wedding rings and other rings practically fall off my fingers if I am not careful. I also do realize that I bought a size 16 jeans last week and it wasn't from the women's side of the store. But that dang mirror....it's still the size 24/26!

So I have to agree with the other posts - we need to re-train our brain! Once someone figures out how to do that, please let me know. I am trying but am not being successful.

But YES, you are looking super! Keep up the great work!

2_be_me_again
on 10/19/09 1:41 am
Looking good Miss Gena....keep up the great work!
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/09 1:58 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views