Are you on track???

IRAYD8U
on 10/11/09 6:02 am - MONTICELLO, MN
www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/information/post+op+planne r.php

This link is a post op weightloss planner I found here on OH........I have found I am at or above the wieghtloss predictions given by this!  So that said if I exercise more regularly I could probably do even better than what this thing predicts!!!  How sweet would that be!  You should check it out....I'm curious as to how accurate it actually is!  Post your feelings on how well it predicts for you! 
BTW......Make sure the weight you enter is your SURGERY WEIGHT (day of surgery) if it seems off wack because you put on a TON of water weight from surgery try your highest weight AFTER surgery instead....

heather

HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
(deactivated member)
on 10/11/09 11:30 am
I looked at that planner and it's pretty cool.  If you type in 65% of excess weight loss, then I'm a little bit behind and that bums me out a bit.  I want to lose 100% of my excess weight! 

I'm going to join you on the exercise wagon! 
IRAYD8U
on 10/11/09 12:24 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
You can still aim for that 100%!  Now you know you may have to work a bit harder to get there!  Maybe being dilligent about journaling your food and beverage intake so you arn't "wasting" your calories on things that maybe wouldn't be the best choices.....I know I need to do that cuz I'm getting that invincible feeling since nothing really makes me sick! 
Heather
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
KristeMitchell
on 10/11/09 12:09 pm
I typed in 85% and I am exactly on track, to the pound.  Crazy! According to this I should bottom out at 169.  Sounds good to me.  150 is my goal, but frankly, anything under 200 is going to be amazing!! I want to end up where my body wants me to be.  A weight that I can comfortably maintain with a sensible diet and some exercise.  I don't want to have to starve or work out 7 days a week for a certain weight.  Thanks for posting this. 

IRAYD8U
on 10/11/09 12:32 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
I hear ya cluckin sister!  I thought you all might get a kick out of it!  It's nice to beable to put things into perspective!  You should join us on Spark People.....you can even enter your own workout routine if you want to do your own.....
Heather
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
Pat G.
on 10/11/09 2:15 pm - Benton, LA
This is my first time to post on this forum - I hang out mainly in the RNY forum. I went to the calculator and was surprised to find out that I'm actually ahead of their predictions for losing 100% of my excess weight. I was concerned that I wasn't losing fast enough, so it was a relief to find out I'm doing well.

IRAYD8U
on 10/11/09 6:01 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
That is great to hear Pat!  I'd hoped that seeing our potentials graphed out like that people would be more encouraged by what they have for numbers!  As well as maybe give us all some incentive to work our butts a bit harder!.......LOL  I'll see you on spark!

Heather
                    HEATHER
  36 years old
georgiapeachinla
on 10/11/09 11:31 pm
I think someone mention this link so weeks ago.. but anyways.. according to their chart I'm above what is required.. not that I let a chart determine my success... but nice to know that my 3mile walk 4 times a week and squats, and arm reps are making a difference!! AWSOME!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!