Exercise routines starting tomorrow!

IRAYD8U
on 10/12/09 5:26 am - MONTICELLO, MN
It's pretty easy to navigate.  It only took me a day to figure it all out....there is alot of pretty cool stuff too!
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
Pat G.
on 10/12/09 5:37 am - Benton, LA
I joined the team. Now I'll just have to develop the discipline to go log my exercise every day. I'll work on that right after I work on DOING the exercise every day!

I've been terribly slack on the getting off my booty part of losing weight. For a couple of days I've been taking my computer back to the treadmill and watching an episode of Biography on hulu.com. That keeps me going for two miles. So far I've watched the biographies of Sharon Osbourne and Albert Einstein -- do I have varied interests or what? But the show keeps my mind off the trudgery of the exercise. I'm hoping I'll come to love exercise for its own sake. I was reeaallyy hoping exercise might become my transfer addiction, but so far I don't seem to be headed in that direction.

luanne711
on 10/13/09 2:40 am - Bradford, PA
I'll try to remember to do this too Heather.  keep talking about it and eventually, I'll take the time to sign up for yet, another website  ;-)

I walked 20 minutes this morning.  That felt good.
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
IRAYD8U
on 10/13/09 3:55 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Hey guys I'm curious if I show up on the "Team Leaders" located Under "Oct 2009 Minutes".  This link allows all of us to see how everyone else is doing! 

So far we have 8 members and the following people have updated for the month of OCT:

DAHUGGS

COLLINSNE

HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain