My new nom nom nom

bryden1401
on 10/9/09 1:27 pm
I was looking thur eggface's blog one day and found  a yummers.  I am always making grilled cheese for my fam and they smell so good and i kind of miss them even though i didn't eat it much. She had a sort of replacement for it.

I used hillshire farms smoked ham usually 2 slices cause it is thin.
I use colby cheese sliced. You wrap the ham around the cheese and  grill it like a grill cheese in a pan or i use my griddle and it is so good.  She has another one that is turkey swiss(i think) and avocado and you do the same haven't tried it yet but i am in love with them ham i usually do 2 of them about 2oz of ham and an oz of cheese for 16g of protien yum yum!!

I had the inside of a wrap from mc'd's yesterday(didn't eat the tortilla), brought it home and was like ugh don't want just the chicken so i took the shreds of lettuce and some cucumber and madekids of a mini salad added just a smidge or ranch dress and oh it was so good my first "salad" since surgery i have been wanting one so bad nom nom! 
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

AshleyDillo
on 10/10/09 3:45 am - Tallahassee, FL

I love salad!  I usually skip the lettuce and make "sandwiches" out of cucumber slices, tomatoes and deli meat and cheese.  I eat it with a knife and fork--splash on a little bit of vinegar and salt and yummy!

Subway is my favorite fast food fix.  I usually get a 1/2 sub meal with double meat.  Get the light & fit yogurt and save it for later and get either a bottle of water or milk for later.  Then I eat the insides of the sandwich with a knife or fork and feed the bread to the fish or birds.  It usually takes me 3 meals or so to get through the half of a sandwich but it gives me that fix.  Of course pre-op I used to like to eat the typical hamburger toppings like that (onion, tomato, pickle with mustard).  I know I know..I'm weird!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

bryden1401
on 10/10/09 5:42 am
Might have to try the sandwich idea.  I am from Florida to Lake city about an hour from Jax.  I got the indides of a chicken bacon ranch one day didn't eat the bacon though.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 12:57 pm
When I was in HS and college I used to get a hamburger and eat every part of it separate.  First the top bun, then lettuce, pickles, tomato, then meat and bottom bun.  Heck I used to do pizza the same way.

After marriage and kids, I stopped doing it that way.  Just shoved it in to save time.
georgiapeachinla
on 10/10/09 4:24 am
MOUTH IS WATERING.... SOUNDS GOOD!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

bryden1401
on 10/10/09 5:43 am
It is yummers lol.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

(deactivated member)
on 10/10/09 1:00 pm

Think I will have to try this.  Sounds pretty yummy!

I have eaten the insides of a Taco Bell burrito, but I feel gross afterwards.  Like too much grease...  Don't want those anymore

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views