My big WOW moment!!

LisaAnn1969
on 9/30/09 10:44 pm - Lonsdale, MN
Okay so yesterday I went to Old Navy to get some new jeans...My 22's were way to big so I went to get 20's.  I tried on 20's...to big, I tried on 18's...to big..so I got 16's!!!!  I about cried!!  I also got a few XL shirts and a really cute sweater...ALL XL!!

My bestest friend was about crying too, she said when I was looking at the size 16 jeans that I looked awesome and had a figure!!  WOW is not even the word to tell you how I feel right now....I don't even know what word would work!!
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/09 10:53 pm
  Congratulations!!!!  It has got to make you feel invincible!  I think I might have been crying too.  I want to wear Old Navy clothes!  I have been buying my clothes from only Catherine's for so many years because I always knew I would find something there I could wear.  Not that all of it was very cool, alot of grandma clothes there.  But I see Old Navy in my near future!!!  Woohoo!!!
LisaAnn1969
on 9/30/09 10:56 pm - Lonsdale, MN

awww thanks...I love old navy...the clothes there are so cute and comfy!!

You will get there soon!!

Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

georgiapeachinla
on 9/30/09 11:33 pm
You are doing excellent.. Big clap!!... I think  need to head at jean store.. What I wear now looks "a hot mess"
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Emilie J.
on 10/1/09 3:00 am
How awesome and exciting :) Good for you!!
Emilie, mom, wife, Nurse........superhero
It's about the Wow's!   
JulieTX
on 10/1/09 6:36 am - Whitehouse, TX
That is so awesome!  I have been there and YES you do cry.  We totally understand.

I am in 18's for the first time in 20 YEARS!  The last time I could wear a size 18's was before I was married!

Julie

2_be_me_again
on 10/1/09 7:45 am
HOORAH!!!!!!!!!   That's a great feeling I'm sure!  CONGRATS Miss Lady!

I'm in between sizes - 18's are too big and 16's are a tad bit snug.  Clothes aren't fitting the way I like them right now but the sheer fact that I can get my fat ass into a 16 and zip/botton is amazing to me!!!!!!!

Rock it girl!

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

LisaAnn1969
on 10/1/09 8:34 am - Lonsdale, MN
Oh heck yeah, to have something that is to big is fantastic....it has been years...alot of years...probably like 20 years that I have fit into XL and 16's!!
My friend is so darn excited that we can start to share clothes now..ha ha ha!!
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/09 9:57 am - Glenside, PA
Such happy news!  Hooray!
Shida77
on 10/2/09 12:41 am

That is SUPERAWESOME! I'm so happy for you.  I love love love Old Navy because of the sales and clearance!

This morning I put on a size 18 and I feel amazing, so I know how you feel.  I'm so inspired to get moving and stay on track so I can be there soon too!!!!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views