Is it just me ?

georgiapeachinla
on 10/1/09 11:10 pm
Yeah my hands and wrist are starting to get small as ever!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

ksmidnite
on 10/1/09 9:36 pm - centereach, NY
I know it sounds crazy but I went from a 9WW to a size 8 in 7 months. And I also found that I no longer walk on the sides of my feet, I never understood why my shoes would also be lopsided and the right outside of the shoe would wear before the left inside. My surgeon says that is because I walked on the sides of my feet and now I do not. Just another blessing that we get from this surgery.

God Bless you
Karyn

georgiapeachinla
on 10/1/09 11:09 pm
LOL... You are so right...I use to walk like a penguin
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

IRAYD8U
on 10/2/09 11:32 am - MONTICELLO, MN
Lisa,

I've been a 9 or 10 most of my life......now I'm no bigger than an 8.5.  It is normal to lose shoe SIZES.  Don't go all crazy buying shoes either.....cuz you'll probably be in a 9 before you know it!  Cute, sexy, shoes here we come!!!!

I LOVE SHOES!!!!!

Heather
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
georgiapeachinla
on 10/3/09 3:11 am
I LUV SHOES TOO... THIS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN...LOL
Lisa 

AshleyDillo
on 10/2/09 12:29 pm - Tallahassee, FL

Count me in!  My shoes are soooo big on me now.  I used to get all my mother's hand me downs.  She is a size 8 and I'm a 7,5W.  So hers used to fit me perfectly, but now they're all too big, even my shoes!

I did try on and successfully walked around in a pair of heels for the first time in my life,.  I was so shocked that they really didn't hurt my feet!  Of course I didn't get up enough nerve to buy them since I still have fat ankles and they kind of look ridiculous.

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

georgiapeachinla
on 10/3/09 3:10 am
Girlie
GET THEM LADY IN RED PUMPS... LOL
Lisa 

latinamommy
on 10/3/09 5:05 am - Winslow, AZ
My feet have shrunk too and I don't need to get them wide anymore either!!  My mom lost a ton of weight a few years ago and her feet went down 2.5 sizes!!  I would love to wear an 8.5.  I can't wait to be able to wear cute heels!!!

Same with me too on the rings.  They were stuck on me for 12 years and now I can't wear them because they just fall off.  I need a new wedding set!! 
Dominique

georgiapeachinla
on 10/3/09 7:43 am
I can't wait till I can get back into sexy shoes!!
Lisa 

luanne711
on 10/4/09 6:53 am - Bradford, PA
I wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of all of my pumps.  After I had my son, I thought, bummer, I'll never fit in these again so I might as well pitch em.  By now though, they would have probably been dry rotted but still....dang!!  I got home very late last night (more like 5am this morning -lol) and looked at my hands and my fingers looked so dang skinny.  Now they look to be filled out a bit more but my rings are sliding off.  I'll need to get a ring sizer or wrap some yarn around the darn things  lol   Ah heck, just buy some new rings (although I have alot that are hangin' in my jewelry box that I haven't been able to wear or the ones on my pinky finger will eventually fit my ring finger, so I guess it's all good  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views