Is it just me ?

georgiapeachinla
on 10/1/09 8:30 am, edited 10/1/09 8:31 am
It it just me...

Or do your dag gone feet shrink.. I mean I have been wearing a 11 most of my life because I'm a tall girl of 5'7  plus big and all..so I know what to expect.. but my size 11 shoes had to much space to the fact that I almost feel my tall behind down 40 steps from my office at work..  I went to the shoe store... I can perfectly fit a size 10 in shoes.. I thinking maybe I always fit a size 10.. may dag gone feet wear just fat as HELL.. LOL.. anyone Else have the same scenario.. CRAZINESS..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Joanna S.
on 10/1/09 9:52 am - Lonaconing, MD
Yep.  I bought an 8 1/2 Wide before surgery.  They're falling off my feet.  I ordered a pair of diabetic shoes size 8 Wide too and when they came in they were too wide and I had to reorder.  So my feet are a half size smaller and not quite so fat! 

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

georgiapeachinla
on 10/1/09 10:51 am

That is so crazy to me.. now I know I'm not alone... I guess I will be the first 5'7 women with feet that don't match my height.. LOL!!

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

georgiapeachinla
on 10/1/09 10:59 am
I believe our feet shrink faster than our bodies.
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 10/1/09 10:03 am - Glenside, PA
Yes, I wear clog like shoes and I am almost literally tripping over my feet.  Need some new kicks!
georgiapeachinla
on 10/1/09 11:03 am
Crazy!!  I guess were gonna have to get new shoes along with clothes.. or just plain wear flip flops... LOL
Lisa 

bryden1401
on 10/1/09 10:21 am
No it isn't just you lol i went to my clothing exchange(which was a joke but anyway) the nurse had shoes in there i was like shoes why she said oh your feet will shrink i was like  nu uh!  She said yes they will and i have noticed shoes i wore before surgery are getting to big i need new shoes but aint got no money lol! I haven't even looked inot new shoes to see what size i would be.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

georgiapeachinla
on 10/1/09 11:05 am
 I thought the same thing proved me wrong..
Lisa 

PoohkinandPiglet
on 10/1/09 1:16 pm - TX
I haven't gone down a size but my feet are definitely narrower than they use to be.

mymar816
on 10/1/09 2:30 pm

I am happy to say i have the same problem and another one to boot. i haven't been able to wear my wedding ring in about 4 years and now I am almost 3 months out and I proudly wear my wedding ring at all times. Gotta love shrinking feet and hands.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views