Former - LAZY GAL!

alyzbzee
on 10/1/09 4:53 pm - Lakewood, CA
RNY on 07/14/09 with
Ah, Dr. Garth probably would like some tamales as well.  I am originally from New Mexico so I like mine on the spicy side, but because my husband and kids can't handle the heat (they are not very good mexicans, LOL) I do have to tone them down.

When you see Dr. Garth again, be sure to tell him that we carried this exact conversation with his name and tamales all in the same sentence.  If he likes, I could possibly send him some as well - LOL

Take care, good talking with ya

Annette 

HW: 324 -  First Consult: 304 - Surgery Date: 293 - Current: 207 - Goal:  165

2_be_me_again
on 10/1/09 5:01 am

I have yet to have a cookie but when I do... it's going to be one from the Claim Jumpers... I think it was Kristie who mention it a few days ago...oh how I miss those giant semi choc / toffee cookies!  Dang... I have to eat at your house Miss Annette.... Turkey Meatload and Beef Fajitas? OH MY WORD!  Sounds soooo great!  I've had popcorn as well and I thought I would be affected but nope..... nothing.  In fact - there hasn't been anything yet that has affected me much - except for Strawberrys - I instantly pass out after eating them. 

As for the walk.... I can't wait!!  Where is the meet up location?  I'm bringing a disposable digital camera so we have photos of this very imporant milestone in our journey!   SO CAL GIRLS ROCK!

It's exciting to hear your meds are cut in half... this is sooo amazing that this surgery could do this kind of a miracle!   

Hugs miss lady,

Brandi

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/09 10:47 pm
Congratulations! 

I've always called my house a "dumpster".  It wasn't terribly dirty but it sure wasn't terribly clean either.  But since surgery, I have cleaned out closets, mopped floors, rearranged kitchen cabinets, bought new bedroom furniture and more.  Now I'm getting ready for a huge garage sale. 

The "rolling dumpster" (car, lol) still needs some help.  But now it's not because of drive-thru wrappers.  It's because it's been too hot to get my lazy butt out there.

I haven't been depriving myself either.  I do have some carbs.  But lately I've been a carb monster so I'm trying to scale back.  I have been ignoring the fact that the holidays are coming but I'm not sweating it.  We'll get through them just fine.
2_be_me_again
on 10/1/09 5:33 am
The energy we have now is amazing!  My car was the worst of all... I usually would never give people rides anywhere cause I was embarassed about all of the drive-thru food wrappers that would be on the floors.  All 4 cup holders would be occuppied with old soda cups.   Just shaking my head at how I used to be.   I'm really bad with carbs....  but it's not like I can "over do" it like before anyway - so I don't sweat it as much.

Glad all is going well....

Hugs,
Brandi
AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain