Day at Disneyland

KristeMitchell
on 9/27/09 4:35 pm
Hey guys!
We went to Disneyland today and it was so much fun! I was able to walk without getting too tired, I walked up Tarzan's Treehouse with out gasping for air, and I fit comfortable on the rides and into those tiny turnstiles.  It was awesome! Hope you all had a great weekend!

peruccha97
on 9/27/09 10:03 pm - Foster, RI
Doesn't that feel good.  I have noticed things like that too.  For instance, able to tie my shoes and cut my toenails without difficulty.  I can even cross my legs now.  You have done awesome.  God bless you and keep up the GREAT work.    Beth

PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/27/09 11:07 pm - TX
Awesome Kriste!   I can't wait to experience that when we go to Disneyland Paris in May.  You are doing great with your weight loss!

georgiapeachinla
on 9/27/09 11:13 pm
Good Foryou girlie... WOOW HOOO!!.. It's it nice not too worry... IF YOU CAN FIT IN A RIDE AT DISNEYLAND!!... I mean that is awesome... Because its's the little things in life!! Congrats
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/09 1:24 am
Wahoo!!!  Sounds so much fun!

I will be taking my students to Fiesta Texas or Six Flags this coming May and I plan to retire the phrase "Oh, I don't like to ride the rides" or "Yall go ahead and I'll hold your stuff".  Because I do like to ride rides, just haven't been able to.

I can't wait!
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/09 9:37 am - Glenside, PA
A day at Disneyland sounds like so much fun!   You've got my mind thinking what do I want to try next?
AshleyDillo
on 9/28/09 10:42 am - Tallahassee, FL

Yaaay..I miss rides!  I had an embarassing experience 10 years ago at Busch Gardens trying to fit on a coaster and I swore off theme parks after that.

I plan on getting annual passes to a theme park when I hit my ticker goal.  I shouldn't have any problems fitting onto all the rides then.  I'm just lucky to live 2 hours from a bunch of theme parks..so I have lots to choose from!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views