Eating too much????

Shida77
on 9/25/09 1:55 am

I feel so lost.  I feel like I am eating too much. I love my July-ers, so I'm sure you guys can tell me what you think in HONESTY and love!
Yesterday : 
1  slice of brisket
sesame chicken
about 3 broccolli floret (top only)
1 slice of roast
about 4 green beans
a bite of cornbread

DayBefore:
1 slice of bacon
2 tbl of grits (cooked)
beef/broccolli

I guess as I look at this typed out it's not too much.  I see that it's not enough protein AT ALL. Jeez, this is not easy!!! 

georgiapeachinla
on 9/25/09 2:03 am, edited 9/25/09 2:03 am
I don't think your overeating.. it looks like it too me you may not be eating enough.. it is hard... some days my pouch lets me eat around 1/2 cup to 1cup.. then other days two bites and NO MORE CAN BE EATEN... my mom who is a RN said that since  the stomach is a muscle; it can shrink on a daily basis.. and that's proably why... BUT anyways ... you need some more protein GIRLIE.....PUT SOME CHEESE ON THEM GRITS.. LOL
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

KristeMitchell
on 9/25/09 2:23 am
Sometimes writing it out helps.  I am suprised by how "normally" I can eat for the most part.  I don't do a ton of carbs but other than that, I eat alot of yummy food.  I can do about 1/2 cup of softer stuff like yogurt (greek yogurt is a life saver 4 oz=12 grams of protein) and about 3 oz of meat.  I still tend to eat one thing at a time. I don't do much variety at each meal. 

It's tough, I know.  Try tracking it on livestrong.com.  Once you get your regular foods inputed after the first few days, it take like 10 minutes a day and you really get to see how much you are eating and if you are getting your protein in.  Good luck!!

PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/25/09 9:18 am - TX
I don't think you are eating too much.  In fact, I'm not sure you're eating enough overall.  

Do you track your intake on fit day or the daily plate?  I find it really helps me stay on track in the protein and calorie department.

IRAYD8U
on 9/26/09 11:03 am - MONTICELLO, MN
I'm not going to say you're not eating enough because only you know what you can put in.......we are all sooooooo different! 
IMO you need to start getting in some protein....are you doing shakes? 
I prefer to drink mine all day long.......I happen to like the taste of lemonade and Iced T together (AKA....Arnold Palmer)  So what I do is mix a scoop of Syntrax Nectar Lemon T with 1/2 stick of SF lemonade Crytal Light to cut the protein taste with 28 oz of water in my blender bottle
www.mynaturalmarket.com/sundesa-blender-bottle-green-28-oz.html and that is what I sip on all day.  Plus I drink a protein shake in the AM and @ bedtime!  I know drinking this stuff stinks but we need to do it just like taking our vitamins.....I don't want to lose my hair .....LOL  I don't think I'd look so hot in a wig.......LOL

Heather
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views