Tired of eating lol anyone else???

bryden1401
on 9/25/09 11:58 am
This is somthing that has me kind of laughing i am tired of eating in a way.  Every bite i put in my mouth really has to be thought about which is how it should be but i am just tired of eating i have no desire to eat most times lol. My hubs took me out to eat tonight at applebee's and  i had no idea what to get i ended up just getting a side order of grilled shrimp and while it was good and cheap i wanted a little something to go with it but oh well and then i only ate half of the order. And god i so want a salad which is what he had i was drooling at it.  It is ironic right the fat girl doesn't want to eat lol.
The other day my friends hubs saw me and told me i looked awsome while a nice compliment was kind of uncomfortable with it coming from him since his wife is a big girl who was gonna have the surgery but has since been disgnosed with cushing disease and has a large tumor in her brain of which they are not sure if it is cancer (she is only 25). He wants a divorce from her and it is wierd having him tell me how awsome i look.
Anyhoo i was just wondering how everyone is doing. Anyone come across any new and exciting foods?? I am bored with mine although i did make shepards pie with lean ground beef the other night for my fam and i ate some it was awsome so tasty made me feel normal.  Ok have a nice night all ttyl!!   
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

(deactivated member)
on 9/25/09 1:06 pm - Glenside, PA
I know what you mean.  Sometimes I just don't feel like eating anything.  Literally nothing appeals to me.  It's tough.
georgiapeachinla
on 9/26/09 12:19 am
I feel you LOL..

My daughter birthday was yesterday .. I cooked and had a small family party.. anyways... I was so tired of eating till I feel asleep with a plate in my lap... and my daughter took a picture of ME... Funny because any time I would have finshed out that plate completely!! I WILL POST THE PIC UP... VERY FUNNY..
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

IRAYD8U
on 9/26/09 11:08 am - MONTICELLO, MN
I hear ya cluckin sister!.......I hate food right now.....I'm actually doing alot more protein shakes lately cuz I prefer them to my other options.......LOL  My kids are to darn picky so I don't get to try alot of things I know I'd LOVE.....I don't like to waste good food.....LOL

Heather
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
Joanna S.
on 9/27/09 2:24 am - Lonaconing, MD
I think I'm more tired of getting all the fluid in than of eating.  I'm really struggling towards the end of the day in getting it all in.  Foodwise, I'm just tired of the same foods over and over.  I'm so over yogurt and bean soup.
Joanna

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

lori_lora
on 9/27/09 7:59 am - CA
I just came across the following website which has some great sounding recipes. I have tried the Imperial Crab and it was fantastic! There are lots of recipes I really want to try.

http://www.thinnertimesforum.com/recipes/

Laurie
bryden1401
on 9/27/09 9:25 am
Well i am glad i am not the only ine feeling like this.  I did try something pretty good last night i took yellow squash and zucchini and sliced it with my veggie peeler put a little olive oil in a pan and sort cooked it till tender with a little salt and pepper and used it as a pasta replacement with lean ground beef and gravy it was pretty good my fam had pasta with theirs.

Thanks for the web site gonna check it out!
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/27/09 10:46 am - TX
I'm with you!  Some days it's too exhausting to eat, log everything and figure out if I'm getting all my calories, nutrients, protein, vitamins, water, etc...

latinamommy
on 9/27/09 12:28 pm - Winslow, AZ
YES YES YES!!!  My husband and I were just talking about this and we both wish there was a pill or piece of gum that would get everything we need in without the food. 
I am just soooo tired of chewing, of my food getting cold, of trying to get it over with and getting sick because I ate too fast.  I am tired of it all.  It comes in spurts though so I know it will pass but for now I am sick of it!
Dominique

sabrina_wetherington
on 10/4/09 11:58 pm
OMG YES!!!! I have gone through both ends of the stick!!  a couple months ago, I couldnt get enough food. I wanted to try everything!! The past 5 or 6 weeks...I could go without food for days if i let myself. Not much appeals to me.  I crave veggies!!! Thats the only thing i desire!! Everything else...yuck!
http://sabrinaslifechangingjourney.blogspot.com/
Sometimes...ya just gotta dance!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views