dentist- who knew?

amy1515
on 9/23/09 11:27 am

Yesterday i went to the dentist for a routine teeth cleaning.  My hygenist said that i had alot of tarter build-up (more than usual)  She said it was probably from the soft food diet i have been on for the last 9 weeks.  Everyone remember to brush and floss extra- good till the regular diet kicks in and more "hard" foods and raw veggies are in our diet!

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/09 8:56 pm
I wondered how the liquid and soft foods would affect our teeth.  Thanks for the heads up.  I'm going for the floss right now!
georgiapeachinla
on 9/23/09 11:32 pm, edited 9/24/09 3:28 am
We'll your right... not to be gross but a family member that had weight-loss surgery.. lost three teeth.. because not properly taking vitamins... My  cousin was looking like a HOT MESS until she had her teeth FIX!! So we do have to maintain our vitamin intake because the body don't care where it get it needed vitamins from.. Good Info... Thanks...
GOT TO GO SO I CAN COUNT MY TEETH..LOL
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

AshleyDillo
on 9/24/09 7:13 am - Tallahassee, FL

Not keeping up with your calcium citrate will also ruin your teeth!

I have noticed a lot of extra build up on my teeth because of the diet.  I need to get to a dentist now that I don't feel like I won't fit in the chair!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views