Emilie J.
on 9/22/09 2:15 am
Hi everyone :),

I usually am on the DS boards, I wasn't even aware of this board, but I am glad I found it!! Seems like a nice, supportive place. I just wanted to say hello, introduce myself and all. Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

Emilie
Emilie, mom, wife, Nurse........superhero
It's about the Wow's!   
LisaAnn1969
on 9/22/09 2:25 am - Lonsdale, MN
Nice to meet you Emilie, we are a great bunch of people on this board and we welcome you with open arms!!!!!
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

Emilie J.
on 9/22/09 2:35 am

Thank ya :)

It's about the Wow's!   
LisaAnn1969
on 9/22/09 3:44 am - Lonsdale, MN
anytime
Lisa
RNY 7-6-09

Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired. Robert Frost

"Living hell is the best revenge."

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/09 6:41 am
Hi Emilie,

Glad you found us!  That baby is just too cute!
georgiapeachinla
on 9/22/09 8:27 am
WELCOME!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/09 1:40 pm - Glenside, PA
Welcome aboard!
Emilie J.
on 9/23/09 3:19 am

Thanks all :)

It's about the Wow's!   
danidunavant
on 9/26/09 4:08 am
Hi Emilie I'm new too.  This is the first day I've posted here.  I'm way impressed with the weight loss people have been experiencing.  I see you are a nurse.  I am too.  I've working in a Newborn Intensive Care unit for 25 yrs now.  I had my RNY done July 27 and am down 35 lbs.  I still have 105 pounds left to go.  It is really going off kind of slowly.  I've revved up my exercising, fluids, and protein in hopes it will move a little faster.  No luck so far.  Tell us about you!  Dani
Emilie J.
on 9/27/09 11:45 pm
Hello fellow Nurse :) What an awesome job. When I get my RN, I want to work in labor and delivery. It was my favorite set of clinicals. I am an LPN who works with people who are in group homes/ waiver sites that have developmental disabilities. I would like a job more hands on, but it pays really well, and I have weekends, evening, and holidays off, so I can't complain.

I have 4 boys, a 7 year old, 5 year old, 1 1/2 year old, and than a son in Heaven who died when he was 2 months and 23 days.

I'm married to my highschool sweetheart, and we have been together for way to long lol.

I'm so excited about my surgery, and especially now that I am really feeling the differences. How are you doing with your RNY? Feeling up to par yet? I just felt myself last week really, it took so long to recover!!

So good to talk to you, look forward to talking more :)
It's about the Wow's!   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views