Oreos...OMG!!!

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 12:30 pm
I found SF Oreos last time I was at the store.  Decided I wanted a little sweet so I got the box outta the pantry.  OMG They are divine!!!  I had two and I am so satisfied.  Back in the day, I would have gotten a big glass of milk and dunked a whole row while watching TV.

I found them at my regular grocery store, but they weren't with the regular Oreo's.  They were down the aisle a little bit near the 100 cal. packs.

You gotta try 'em!!!
Gena L.
on 9/17/09 12:55 pm - Canal Winchester, OH
OMG...THIS ROCKS!  Gotta love oreos!  I'm so glad u shared this...I have been having sweet cravings like crazy.  I have been hesitant though to try the sugar free  sweets because many of them still have 10grams or more of sugar listed on the label.  How is that possible I wonder...isn't sugar free supposed to be SUGAR FREE?

Also, have you seen "sugar alcohol".  What the heck...is that ok for our pouches or not.  I really wanted to try protein bars but the ones I found that have (what I think is) low sugar, have this high content of  'sugar alcohol'....Is that like where u don't get the sugar, but u get drunk outta your mind  or something.  JK...just wish I knew more about whether it's good or bad.  Think I'll post a new thread about it and get to the bottom of  the sugar alcohol scandal!!!  :)

Thanks again for the Oreo tip!

AMYH-M
on 9/18/09 3:29 am - League City, TX
Sugar alcohols won't make you dump like sugar, but they do make some people sick.  I can't handle foods with much sugar alcohol in them.  I like Power Crunch wafer protien bars.  5g sugar and no sugar alcohol.  They also are light yet filling.  Most protien bars feel like a brick in my pouch.  I like Oh Yeah wafer bars too.  I don't recall the sugar content, but I believe they are comparable to the Power Crunch ones.  I avoid snacks that don't have protien or at least alot of other nutritional value, because if I eat that, I'm not going to get in all the protien and nutrients I need that day.  There just insn't enough room for extras.  I put my protien powder, soy milk, davinci sf syrup, and ice in the blender and make something like soft serve ice cream.  It usually helps the sweet cravings.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/20/09 9:52 am - TX
I buy the Murray brand of sf cookies and love the Voortman's sf oatmeal cookies too.  SF oreos sound wonderful!  I watched DH down a row of oreos yesterday and they looked really good!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views