Guess What I Did Today!?!?!

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 7:49 am - Glenside, PA
Ladies!  Ladies!  Ladies!
Today at work I CROSSED MY LEGS!  without even thinking about it.  When I realized it, I had to pause and let up a silent prayer of gratitute. Wow!  Another mini goal realized!

I care so little about how I look.  For me, it's all abuot how I feel!  I'm loving my RNY!
medwards62
on 9/17/09 12:02 pm
How exciting!  Isn't it amazing how monumental the little things others take for granted mean to those of us who haven't experienced them in a while? 

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/09 12:34 pm
WTG!  That is a great accomplishment!  You go Girl!!!
luanne711
on 9/18/09 3:53 am - Bradford, PA
that's funny - I had the exact same wow moment yesterday.  I sat down on my mom's couch and crossed my legs and thought.......dang, I just crossed my legs, no problem.  I said to my Mom, I just had a wow moment  :-)   yay us  :-)
Luanne

I started WL journey on Jan 14, 2009 starting weight @ 342 

Surgery date was July 22, 2009 and started @ 310 and and my goal weight
is 150.00.                   
georgiapeachinla
on 9/18/09 10:24 am
Good for you girlie;
Isn't it weird how the little things make you notice that this surgery is actual working!!. How about right now.. I'm currently on my lap top typing.. but the catch the scenario....IT ACTUAL FITS COMPLETELY IN MY LAP FLAT!!...LOL I mean I didn't pay close attention to this before because I would have to lean over the end table and type because MY STOMACH WAS TOOO BIG!!  LOL!!
GOOD FOR YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!