2 month bandiversary

n2deep
on 9/14/09 11:17 am - XX

had 2 week appointment and have lost a whopping total of 32 pounds.  Have to keep a food log because my food is getting stuck...Also found out that I'm eating wrong.  I've been avoiding meat because its getting stuck but found out that MEAT is the staple and will ensure long term weight loss.  I thought I had to eat a full meal to include veggies...but veggies are not a must...need to fill up on meat!!  Where the heck have I been and what the heck have I been reading.  I'm excited...total loss from my previous visit on August 26th has been 5 pounds...I'm averaging 10 pounds a month...not bad!!

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

Keeshia22
on 9/14/09 11:33 am - Fort Lauderdale, FL
I just wanted to wish you continued success!
"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip." ~Keesh                
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/09 12:38 pm
WTG!!!!   10 lbs a month is fantastic!!!
KristeMitchell
on 9/15/09 1:02 pm

Awesome! How have you been living without meat?  My staple is ground turkey 93/7.  I make meatballs mostly and I eat 3 of them with sauce (marinera, mushroom gravy, whatever).  Beware though, ground turkey gives me smelly farts... Oh well... I also live on Turkey deli meat.  Soft and smooth and FULL of Protein. I get Jenny-o oven roasted and I think 2 oz has like 12 grams of protein.  Congrats on the weight loss! keep up the good work!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views