Went to a Cook-out y Yesterday..... UGH!!

georgiapeachinla
on 9/13/09 9:48 am
We'll I was invited to a cook-out yesterday evening,
I wasn't going to go at first ... but I changed my mine.. some friends of mine in Long Beach.. Of whom I have seen since my weight of 380LBS... so when I did arrive at the cook-out.. every-ones mouth was hanging open..saying things like,  "OOOH My GOD have you been sick?" I even had some one asked me if I was on DRUGS... like that's the only way I could be losing that much weight LOL!!! But everyone said I looked GOOD and keep up the good work... by the end of the evening I had three people asking for my doctor's name cause they wanted a consult...The funniest thing was when they were trying to FEED ME TO DEATH... I just politely said I was full and I would take the plate home... THAT's a change because... I WOULD HAVE EATEN THE WHOLE PLATE AND  GOTTEN MORE... VERY PROUD OF MYSELF!!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

mymar816
on 9/13/09 10:16 am
Good for you... People are weird about their food like if you don't eat 4 helping you really didn't like it or something... either that or they are trying to see how much you can eat before ... My Mom is that way she always says don't you want to have another little taste... I am like yeah if want to mop your floor. lol

PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/13/09 10:46 am - TX
Awesome, girl!    Keep up the good work. 

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/09 11:58 am - Glenside, PA
Good for you!  It's these everyday good choices that will keep us on track.  I am proud of you, too!
georgiapeachinla
on 9/13/09 12:49 pm

AWWW... SHUCKS... YOU GUYS MAKE ME ALL WATERY!!! THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT... THIS IS THE BEST SUPPORT GROUP A GIRL CAN GET!!

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

ksmidnite
on 9/13/09 9:49 pm - centereach, NY

AMEN. Your tool is working. You go girl. God Bless you.

Karyn

Shida77
on 9/14/09 5:16 am
That is AWESOME! Yeah, people do want you to eat until you are sick.  I did that with my Dad....he cooks and gets all hurt if we don't eat, so to make him feel good, I ate some chicken he cooked knowing full well that I was not hungry and it was not time for me to eat.. WELL, I wound up sick to death in the bathroom.  I will never do that again.

georgiapeachinla
on 9/14/09 5:48 am
Yeah when you don't eat people think there's something wrong with you, and when you eat too much they say YOU NEED TO DIET... LOL, THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT!! I'm not gonna lie was hard not wanting to eat THE SWEET POTATO PIE.. UUUM YUMMY.. LOL!!
Lisa 

harrisstarr1
on 9/15/09 7:39 am
Way to go.  The deserts are the hardest to resist.  That gives me hope.  Thanks for the post.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views