Some goals to share!

JulieTX
on 9/12/09 11:47 pm - Whitehouse, TX
Today I officially hit the 60 pounds totals lost!  My post surgery weight now equals my pre surgery weight!  I lost 30 pounds on my pre op diet and now 30 pounds post op.  woo hoo!

My next goals are a little bigger...the half way mark (70 pounds) and then ONEderland!!!  I have not weight less than 200 pounds in 19 years so I will probably shed a few cheers of joy that day...as I know many of you will probably as well.

My DD brought home a new band booster foodball T for me to wear on Friday night.  IT WAS AN XL!!!  I joked with her that I was going to wear the tag on the OUTSIDE!  instead of wanting to make sure I cut the tags out..like no one knew I was a 3 or 4XL before, right!

One week from today I will meet up with other people in my company who have not seen me in a year.  I will let you know how that goes and their reactions!

Keep sharing!  I want to hear everyone's WOW's and meeting you goals.  These are exciting times for us!
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/09 12:01 am - Glenside, PA
That is awesome!  I can really relate.  I am close to being under 200 myself.  For me that will be a milestone passed, but it doesn't really feel like a goal.  I guess beause I think my body will do it pretty much on its own. 

My goal right now is to remain healthy.  I am having issues with my bowels and finding it hard to eat knowing that it will return very soon in another form.  I will call my surgeon tomorrow as it has been over a week like this.  I am not eating enough and not taking my vitamins all the time so my goal is to get this problem worked out and get back on track.

Oe plus side I have dropped about 5 lbs this week.  One the negative side, I think my body is now in a stall because I am hardly eating (or absorbing) anything. 

I hope it will get better soon.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/13/09 8:38 am - TX
Congratulaions, Julie!  

I weighed 202 this morning-- only 2 pounds from my halfway mark.  I haven't been under 200 in 12 years so it will be a huge milestone for me as well. 

I've had a great time trying on clothes this week.  I'm amazed to be able to take something off the rack and it fits.   I've only purchased a couple of new tops but am starting to look forward to shopping again.   

Two people commented on my weight loss this week so I know they are starting to notice. 

I can't wait for you to share about seeing your work people next week.  

Sharon 

Shida77
on 9/14/09 5:24 am, edited 9/14/09 5:24 am
Man I can't WAIT to get to 200! I was estatic to get under 300 which I hadn't been since my baby was born in 2004!!!

I'm so excited for everyone.  I know having the surgery in a way guarantees us a minimal amount of success, but having it actually happen for us is amazing..  Wow, I'm so teary today.

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/09 7:44 am
Fabulous WOW's!!!

I had a wow today.  We are in the middle of musical auditions and one of the guys trying out today walked in and looked at me and told me that I looked YOUNGER!!!  Wahoo!!!!!!
JulieTX
on 9/14/09 11:13 am - Whitehouse, TX
Younger too!  BONUS!!!

And the tray table on the airplane did not touch my stomach!!!

New idea I may try...I have a couple of pair of jeans that mostly fit my belly, but the legs are crazy too big.  I am thinking about sewing up the side of the legs...sound like crazy talk???
Julie

georgiapeachinla
on 9/15/09 5:37 am
That is AWESOME girlie  ;

YOU are doing SUPER-RIFIC!!
ALL I can say is  everyone in JULY is doing IT BIG!!  Me myself Have exactly 30 lbs  and will have totally lost  all weight combine 100LBS !!
 BIG APPLAUSE FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT!!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!