Another WOW!

mari F.
on 9/10/09 11:01 pm - wichita falls, TX
I have officially lost 50 pounds!  I am thoroughly excited about this loss.  For awhile, I have been feeling like this isn't working, I must be doing something wrong because I didn't feel that the weight was coming off.  Well my friends, I have gone from a size 24/26 down to a 16/18 so far.  My goal is to be around a size 12, and about 180 pounds - but I might want to go lower than that depending on how I feel/look.  I still look in the mirror and see the same old me, but obviously I am not because 50 pounds is GONE FOREVER!!  So I just need to get my point of view fixed LOL  I am so proud of all of us for making this decision and embarking on this life long journey together. All of us July surgeries are ROCKING IT!!  I hope that everyone has a great weekend.  See you soon!! 

PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/10/09 11:32 pm - TX
Congratulations!    

I've had a lot of people noticing my weight loss this week and it feels wonderful to know it's actually working!

Shida77
on 9/10/09 11:59 pm
I always feel like it's not working! BUT, I get on the scale and poof, 3 lbs will be gone. Or I go to the closet and pull out a smaller size and poof it fits! Last night I went thru my closet trying on old stuff and I was all smiles!!!!

JULY was the best month EVER!!!

KristeMitchell
on 9/11/09 5:51 am
 Awesome girl! I'm just a few pounds behind you! We rule!

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/09 7:45 am - Glenside, PA
I'm fast approaching that 50lbs lost goal too!  I am headed out to the goodwill to shop this weekend.  The clothes I tried on over the weekend from my closet are looking jut this side of too loose.  I'm gonna take my tape measure and not rely on the sizing in the pants.   I also need bras and sleepwear!  In the winter I sleep in long sleeve t-shirts and the ones I have are just too huge to be comfortable any more.  Crazy!  
georgiapeachinla
on 9/11/09 10:45 am
YOU GO GIRLIE;
THAT IS FAT-TA-BOLUS!!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Gena L.
on 9/12/09 3:01 am - Canal Winchester, OH
Go marifernau!

Yay u!!!  Congrats girl...keep it going!

Us July-ers rock!!

Skills81
on 9/15/09 5:13 am
That is awesome!!!

I have lost 58lbs so far and I went from a 42DDD to a 38DD (my girls are atleast losing )

I went shopping the other day and was able to wear a L shirt losely when I was wearing a XXL.  Went down 2 sizes in shirts/skirts as well as undies!  It feels so god but I don't see it when I look in the mirror.  Everybody else says they see it......crazy

Good luck all my July people!

Laurie B. 

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views