Yum snacks

bryden1401
on 9/10/09 1:53 pm
So today i had this craving of crunchy like chips but chips are a no go.  So i had bought some low fat wheat thins with fiber that are veggie flavored i was like i will have  a few  of those, but then i thought that is a waste so i got creative to add some protein. So i took my low fat weigh****chers whipped cream cheese and spread it on the cracker and them took 2% shredded cheese and put on it, it was so yummo and sloved my crunch and had some protein. I tried it with a little turkey pep to but liked the cheese more, i only had about 7 of them try to watch my carbs.

I saw one lady who had taken chick peas and seasoned them then baked them but i cannot find it again it sounded yummy and protein filled anyone else see it?

Anyhoo how is everyone? Has anyone tried whole wheat/grain bread or pasta or brown rice yet?  I had beef steak tonight low in fat good cut i cooked it in the crockpot all day and i did good with it and it was delish i actually felt normal eating for once lol usually i have to make something different for me when i cook.
I need to update me stats with my signature i weighed 272 this morning means i have lost  57lbs dang i didn't realize it till i wrote it lol.  I so need some new clothes but have no money lol.Ok well hope this finds you well.
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

IRAYD8U
on 9/10/09 10:52 pm - MONTICELLO, MN
My DD is a swimmer and has been begging for pasta sooooI had some pasta last night for dinner!  I made a ground turkey and mushroom pasta sauce and sprinkled in about 5 pieces of Barilla Plus Penne, it was sooooooo yummy! 

I take care of my crunch cravings with WASA bread, there are so many different kinds too!  I use them when I eat my tuna salad or egg salad, my favorite is the sesame!

Heather

HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/10/09 11:37 pm - TX
I've used the Dreamfield's low carb whole grain pastas, eaten a few bites of brown rice and occasionally have 1/2 an Orowheat Sandwich Thin.  I love it toasted with a smear of pumpkin butter.  YUM!

Shida77
on 9/10/09 11:51 pm
I'm searching for the Oroweat sandwich thin....where  did you find it???

I have had pasta, bread, no rice, and basically whatever I want.  I love making my own tortilla chips with lo-carb tortillas and olive oil.  I put some cheese on them and bake it.  It's so good. I do "eat" chips, but for me that means sucking the flavor and throwing the chip away.  I know I know that is bad bad bad, but I do it. I especially do it at parties when there is NOTHING I can eat.  I'm scared to eat rice or lettuce. I have had potatoe, but I HAVE to have it with protein or I get super sick.

AshleyDillo
on 9/11/09 12:04 pm - Tallahassee, FL
Arnolds has a sandwich thin too.  I know I don't see the Orowheat brand in this part of the country.  They're usually found in the bread aisle..even WalMart carries them.  They look like smooshed hamburger buns!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

(deactivated member)
on 9/11/09 7:54 am - Glenside, PA
I have eaten little bits of  rice but not enough to call it even 1/4 of a serving.  I have eaten 1/2 cup of pasta (Mac and Cheese with Chicken thrown in).  I have eaten small bits of lettuce, too. 

Right now I am dealing with over a week of diarrhea.  I have been trying to stick to things I know have been okay for me, but I have not been able to get rid of it with any kind of success.  I am not ating or drinking enough because I am so fearful of when it comes out.  *sigh* 

This has been very interesting so far...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views