I'm in love...

latinamommy
on 9/4/09 2:39 am - Winslow, AZ
I am soooo in love...with Isopure fruit flavored drinks.  I don't even know the whole correct name but man oh man...If I could drink one of those everyday I would never be low on protien.  I went to GNC and bought one bottle each of about 4 different protien drinks and mixes.  I am so tired of chocolate shakes and "milky" shakes and needed a change.  I tried one GNC brand and it was soooo sweet and thick I couldn't fini**** then I had a New Whey bullet and that was nasty too.  Then I had a protien powder mix that wouldn't fully dissolve in the water so the last thing I tried was the Isopure drink and it was AWESOME!!  Not too sweet, didn't taste weird and was not thick at all.  I wi**** wasn't so expensive and I wish I didn't have to travel an hour away to buy them but in the end I think it will all be worth it!!!   
Dominique

MotoMommy
on 9/4/09 3:11 am - oceanside, CA
 was it the water ones or the other ones?
 ** Living my life.... **

georgiapeachinla
on 9/4/09 6:25 am

I luv your avatar!!

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

JulieTX
on 9/4/09 3:28 am - Whitehouse, TX
For a little extra protein boost, I drink the crystal light strawberry banana that has a few grams of protien in it and add one scoop of BA unflavored.  Makes is thinner than a reagular shake, but it is still a little milkly.  Adds about 15 grams of protien and about 80 calories to my day.  I think I have been feeling better adding this extra.  Puts me over 80 grams of protien on most days.
Julie

georgiapeachinla
on 9/4/09 6:23 am
Hey girlie;
They are even cheaper on www.Bariactricseating.com; more variety too. The can shipped them each time of the month so you don't have to remember and you will never run out
. They also have a wide variety of protein shakes; SOY cornchips to die for, and the vitamins are welll in my budget,  check it out on the web.

Have a nice Holiday Weekend!!
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

latinamommy
on 9/4/09 12:20 pm - Winslow, AZ
Thanks for the link!!  I caught a sale at GNC bought a case and got a second case half off.  So thankfully I am stocked for this month!!
Dominique

(deactivated member)
on 9/4/09 1:02 pm - Glenside, PA
I just find them too sweet for me.  But isn't it the best when you find something you love that fits into your plan!  You go girlie!
mystimel
on 9/5/09 9:27 am - Long Beach, CA
I use the IDS bullets myself. They're cheaper than isopure. I just dilute them with water and they taste fine. The fact that isopure is ready made is great though and they taste fine though they're a little stronger than my ids + water mix in flavor.
SW:230 CW:159 GW:135

amy1515
on 9/5/09 10:02 am

You also can save at GNC if you get the gold card.  It's an extra 20% off during the first 7 days of the month!  so glad your enjoying them- protien is so important.

KristeMitchell
on 9/5/09 3:52 pm
I love the idea of them but for some reason they leave a nasty mucus-y feeling in the back of my throat. It makes me feel like I want to spit.  But they are good quality protein and the break from the shakes are worth it! I have a few in the fridge that I use of I am low but luckily I can eat most of my protein, so I don't need to gag them down anymore.  If you want mix them up a bit, through some crystal lite in them.  Works well! Glad you found something you like!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views