I'm sick...

(deactivated member)
on 9/2/09 10:58 am
Been feeling like crud for the last couple days.  Finally this morning woke up with a sore throat so I made a drs appt.  I'm a sick girl.  Just want to lock the door and crawl into bed. 

Dr. did a swab because we have a major flu outbreak in the schools.  I'll find out tomorrow, but I don't have fever so I don't think it's flu.

Now the girls are complaining of sore necks and that's scaring the mess outta me.  I think we are all gonna stay home tomorrow and the girls are going to the dr.
PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/2/09 11:28 am - TX
I hope you feel better!   I've been making my kids change out of their school clothes into something germ free as soon as they get home.  We've been washing hands like crazy.  We've had a few cases of flu already too. 

Cmstar20
on 9/2/09 5:13 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that!!! The flu is bad this yr!!! I hope all is well, and you feel better soon :)
JulieTX
on 9/2/09 9:26 pm - Whitehouse, TX
Sorry sweetie!  I think it is going around. Our office should be quarentined...all the coughing, hacking and sneezing!  We need a week of rain to wash the air of whatever is driving our allergies to the point of sinus infections and broncitus!

I called my PCP on Monday even..she is full and on vacation, but Tylenol is keeping me upright.

REST!  I know that's hard for Mom's.
Julie

tammeyjo
on 9/3/09 12:34 am
I hope you get to feeling better soon.  I agree we need a good rain to wash away all the pollen and germs in the air.
Sabrenia8888
on 9/3/09 12:50 am - Orlando, FL
I hope you are feeling better. I got some santizer for my daughter to take with her to school. I told her to not let anyone cough in her face.
Ms. Exquisite
"Obstacles are what we see when we take our eyes off the goal"  
KristeMitchell
on 9/3/09 2:45 am
I hope you feel better soon! Stay hydrated! Take care!

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/09 7:42 am - Richardson, TX
Feel better soon!  : ) 
georgiapeachinla
on 9/3/09 11:36 pm
Get some rest girlie;

Make sure you take a lot of chewable vitamin C's... you and the faimly will be in my thoughts
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

n2deep
on 9/4/09 1:49 am - XX
Get BETTA!!

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views