Is it just me?

n2deep
on 9/2/09 12:35 am - XX
LIQUID VITAMINS...THEY GIVE YOU A BOOST.  THEY TASTE LIKE REFLUX BUT THEY WORK AND I EVEN HAVE THE STORE BRAND  (WALGREENS)  TRY THEM!!

Be the CHANGE in the world...that you want to see 

Mahatma Ghandi

georgiapeachinla
on 9/2/09 5:10 am
I do take liquid vitamins; had my levels check at lab PERFECT...  I have a very demanding job.. but thanks for the info..  I Just need to slow down some
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

IRAYD8U
on 9/3/09 8:32 am - MONTICELLO, MN
So.......I feel your pain!  I will have worked a total of 200 hours in the last 3 weeks come Sunday!  I have not had an entire 24 hour period w/o work since August 13th!   I am so worn down by the end of the day all I CAN do is sleep!  I go to work come home and sleep, go to work come home and sleep.....I can't make it through a shift at work if I don't get sleep at home.....I'd lose my job if I slept at work!

I'm excited to have my schedule slow down so I can start rebuilding ALL the muscle I've lost over the last 3 weeks!  I bought a kettle bell workout it looks soooo fun!  And it is the best total body workout you can get.......Turkish Get Ups are gonna kick my butt!

http://www.kettleworx.com/infomercial.html

Heather
                    HEATHER
               Join us on the Lightweights Board
 Ask me about our Facebook Chat Group: OH WLS-Lightweights
  36 years old
5'7"   HW 256 / SW 240 / CW 145 / GW 140
georgiapeachinla
on 9/3/09 11:44 pm
UGGGH... I feel your pain... I gonna try the kettle bell work-out... the last two weeks I have been toooo... tired to go to the gym... and to tired to even go for a walk... PLUS still dropping.. weight... do want ... to loss muscle mass... WILL LOOK LIKE A HOT MESS... LOL.. Hopefuly next week I will be back to five day work schedule... THEN I HAVE A THREE DAY SHORT HOILDAY.. No excuse for me not to go to the GYM this weekend though...

Take CARE GIRLIE
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

latinamommy
on 9/4/09 2:25 am - Winslow, AZ
I start my day, everyday, with swimming at 5am.  I am so refreshed and energized that I can go all day without a nap.  Exercise really does get your body moving.  I get the liquid B-12 and if I am feeling a little sluggi****ake a dropper full.  B-12 is water solulable so your body uses what it can and the rest is put out in your urine.  Hopefully it works for you!
Dominique

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!