Is it just me?

georgiapeachinla
on 9/1/09 6:49 am
Is it just me, or maybe I'm over doing it.. I have been scheduled for two weeks doubled -up with 9 USDA plants that have to be inspected every day... but when I came home Monday.. i ate a small meal.. drank-ed some liquids and took a vitamin... and I was asleep at  7:45 P.M... and didn't wake-up till 04:40 A.M.... When i first started losing weight I felt like SUPERWOMEN... it starting to wear off... my  seven day work routine does not even include going walking and the GYM.. Anyone Else feel that way... or maybe it's my body telling me to slow down.. I so very tired....
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/09 8:55 am - Glenside, PA
I hope that doesn't happen to me!  I am feeling like superwoman these days and want it to continue.  Maybe you are low on iron or B12?  When are your labs due?
georgiapeachinla
on 9/1/09 9:09 am
My doctor stated;
Everything was good; I think I need a break.. before i really get sick... I think I came out the gate running tooo fast!!

Thanks  for the reply
"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place."   
Lisa 

Joanna S.
on 9/1/09 9:00 am - Lonaconing, MD
I thought I had a handle on it until I started back to school.  Now I want a nap by 5 pm.  I am so tired sometimes.  Even with all the supplements, the fact is that we are eating nowhere near what our bodies need and we're feeling the results.  It's gonna get better.  I don't know how long it will take to get better, but it's bound to get better.

High354/consult321/pre-op297.6/post-op310.6/current209.2/goal147

You'll never leave where you are until you decide where you'd rather be.

georgiapeachinla
on 9/1/09 9:11 am
Thanks ;
I needed to hear that , get's fustrating sometimes.... because your body has changed a lot since surgery... and I guess there's only so much it can do... before you over do it and burn out!!
Lisa 

PoohkinandPiglet
on 9/1/09 12:41 pm - TX
It's not just you.  I've been taking an afternoon nap when I can because I'm exhausted.  I've been trying to finish the last thirty pages of a really good novel and I'm falling asleep before 8:30 every night. 

AshleyDillo
on 9/1/09 6:56 pm - Tallahassee, FL

I thought it was just me!  I had so much energy right after surgery but now it's getting tough.  I'm usually ready to sleep by 8pm.  Of course it doesn't help that the bed and I are enemies because of back issues right now..or that school's started again so after my day at work I have to spend another few hours on that mess. 

If I can't stay awake more hours in the day how will I ever get in all my protein and water..ack!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

georgiapeachinla
on 9/1/09 11:28 pm, edited 9/1/09 11:29 pm

LOL Girlie;
 I fell asleep the other night with a fork in one hand and a cup of water in the other.. my little girl took a picture got to post up on my page... NO KIDDING..I dont think any vitamin can replace the fact that our bodies are kinda saying.... "AHHH HELL NAAH" My cousin that had gastric surgery stated that this happens the first couple of months.. but will subside... I hope SO cause a sister is very tired...

Lisa 

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/09 11:59 pm
I told my doctor last week that I hadn't exercised in 2 weeks because I had went back to work and would come home and needed a nap.  He told me I didn't need a nap but needed to go straight to the gym.  I still think I need a nap.
AshleyDillo
on 9/2/09 12:27 pm - Tallahassee, FL

You know..I did go for about 3 weeks straight there I was exercising nearly daily and I had a lot more energy.  Then life got in the way and I haven't gotten ANY in and I'm soooo tired when I get home after sitting all day at work.

But tonight I went out grocery shopping and with all the walking around I did I have tons of energy right now.  I think the doc might be right..exercising will wake you up even if you're exhausted going into it,

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views