Chike free samples?

2_be_me_again
on 9/1/09 12:18 am

Did you order your free sample of Chike yet?  Some people on OH seem to say - you'll be energized after drinking... my samples came in on Sat... I was so exicited to try them.  I like the strawberry and choc but I can't say - I had a surge of energy.     28 gm of protien in 8oz... good numbers all the way.  I will be buying the powder cause I actually liked the way it tasted. 

Oh... and if you haven't given ISOPURE a try... you really should!  They are very expensive - but well worth it.  I paid $3 per bottle.... when I can't eat - this sure helps me still get my protien in with a whopping 40gm of protein in it. 

Just a friendly.... did you know!

AT GOAL in 336 days...!
SW / CW / GW
299 /174.5/ 175
6' tall - size 10

JulieTX
on 9/1/09 2:07 am - Whitehouse, TX
uhm...can you please remind me HOW I can get come chike samples?  I have not tried it yet...I need some energy surge and am not going back to caffine for my fixes!!!

I add unflavored protein to my crystal light too for some added protien.  Don't care much for isopure.
Julie

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/09 9:04 am - Glenside, PA
Don't know that I've ever had a noticeable energy surge with Chike.  I just know that the chocolate is one of my favorites.  I bought a big tube and when I want a treat I make a shake.
(deactivated member)
on 9/1/09 9:05 am - Glenside, PA
Oops!  I forgot.  Here is your link.  http://www.chikenutrition.com/
(deactivated member)
on 9/3/09 10:10 pm
I ordered the samples last night.  I think it was only $3 for 5 samples.  Pretty cheap!

I use Isopure Zero Carb protein mostly.  I noticed on netrition.com last night that the Isopure is much much cheaper on there than at GNC.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views