salty and crunchy

jdr1208
on 8/28/09 3:51 am - Worcester, MA
i want something salty and crunchy, i miss my chips. any help?!?!
PoohkinandPiglet
on 8/28/09 7:10 am - TX

I've been eating almonds and sunflower seeds. 

I'm dying for some popcorn! 

AshleyDillo
on 8/28/09 11:55 am - Tallahassee, FL

I slice zucchini really thin and bake it in the oven with salt & pepper and sometimes parmesan cheese and they crisp up pretty well.

I also found parmesan wafer crisps at Whole Foods.  They're basically just coaster-sized rounds of baked-to-crunchy parmesan cheese.  They help with the crunch, but they're no potato chip!

RNY: 7/2009

HW:  361   SW: 320  CW:  157.6

bryden1401
on 8/28/09 1:22 pm
I got some soy crisp yumm in ranch flavor, i have been eating peanuts chewed well but they are so yummo salty and crunchy. I had a couple low fat wheat thins also. Also i take turkey peperroni and microwave them till crispy mmmmm
Consult weight 329
surgery weight 318
current weight 177
goal 165

KristeMitchell
on 8/29/09 8:13 am

I have done the soy crisps.  Sweet BBQ (no sugar though).  I like them with cottage cheese.  I also found a genisoy brand at the 99 cent only store.  they were more like a chip where as the fresh and easy soy crisps I had bought were more like a rice cake.  both were great with cottage cheese. 

Eggface also has instructions on making pepperoni chips.  Those looked good but I am too hot to turn on my oven.  Maybe in the fall.

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/09 8:51 am
I got Pita Chips and Pretzel crisp at Trader Joes..they are both PERFECT.  I just make sure I have my protein in for the day before treating myself to a couple.  No nutritional value, but it satisfies that craving!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello 2009ers!!!!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 867 views
weight gain
sexyshoediva · 3 replies · 725 views
Still trucking along
babyface12 · 1 replies · 986 views
2013 Update
2_be_me_again · 1 replies · 1069 views
4 Years!
saletiajohnson · 2 replies · 1103 views